Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Just an FYI when I'm pretty adamant a band are playing Trees despite vehement protest from know it alls, it's cos I know they are 😜

As was I. You probably had firmer evidence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Actually a bunch have been removed:

Lady Bird,

NNN,

Sapphire Blues,

Lucia and the Best Boys

Weird Dream State are still on it though

Damn, does this mean they have cancelled or is it an oversight do we think?

 

I hope NNN are still on board. If not it will be the 5th opportunity I've had to see them not work out for one reason or another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nowyouregideon said:

Damn, does this mean they have cancelled or is it an oversight do we think?

 

I hope NNN are still on board. If not it will be the 5th opportunity I've had to see them not work out for one reason or another.

They're also off the Skunk Anansie tour so assume they've cancelled. I asked in NNN Facebook group and no one knew why they'd cancelled. We were supposed to get an EP last spring but it never appeared, so I'm worried they may not be a band anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sacred shape said:

They're also off the Skunk Anansie tour so assume they've cancelled. I asked in NNN Facebook group and no one knew why they'd cancelled. We were supposed to get an EP last spring but it never appeared, so I'm worried they may not be a band anymore

I hope not as NNN are fucking fantastic, they have been one of my favourite new bands in the last few years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I spoke to Danielle at 2K Trees and she confirmed that unfortunately Bent Knee, NNN, Lucia and the Best Boys, Lady Bird and Sapphire Blues have all dropped out. 

 

She did say look out for more announcements to fill in the gaps in the next few weeks though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

I spoke to Danielle at 2K Trees and she confirmed that unfortunately Bent Knee, NNN, Lucia and the Best Boys, Lady Bird and Sapphire Blues have all dropped out. 

 

She did say look out for more announcements to fill in the gaps in the next few weeks though

No comment on Dream State?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if this has been discussed but KennyHoopla playing Bristol on Weds 6th July and Glasgow on Saturday 9th... big trees shaped hole in the middle there. It would be massive if Trees were to get him this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JoeT said:

Not sure if this has been discussed but KennyHoopla playing Bristol on Weds 6th July and Glasgow on Saturday 9th... big trees shaped hole in the middle there. It would be massive if Trees were to get him this year.

I watched a video of him live and it looked awful. Karaoke with only drums and a DJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLUgTKBwDU

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, JoeT said:

Not sure if this has been discussed but KennyHoopla playing Bristol on Weds 6th July and Glasgow on Saturday 9th... big trees shaped hole in the middle there. It would be massive if Trees were to get him this year.

Are Trees putting on the Bristol gig? They promote a lot of gigs in Bristol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm only going for the Friday evening this year but hoping for something to my taste in one of those TBC slots.

Hundred Reasons would be perfect if Colin fancied doing double duties.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...