On 5/27/2022 at 12:54 PM, sacred shape said:

Only Fri clash for me is Boston Manor and LJG. Can't decide who to see as seen BM 5 times already and never seen LJG, but LJG is playing a Forest set on Sat too. 

Also, I've updated the Clashfinder for Thurs and Fri for the main music stages, but not the Word stage yet.

Looking at the Highlight stats, JEW is the most highlighted with 70% highlighting them (not incl me, not a fan of them live). Rest of the top 10 is: Turnstile, DPU, Idles, Thrice, Creeper, Pup, Knocked Loose, LJG and Lonely the Brave.

Oooh I didn't know you get this kind of data as a Clashfinder creator! Although I aim to highlight all bands eventually with colour coding acts I dislike too, so I know not to bother drifting over.

Pup and Vukovi is also my worst clash. 

On 5/28/2022 at 11:28 AM, sacred shape said:

Same for me, but will probably do half and half. Does anyone know if the Forest has a capacity? Imagine it will be packed for TA. Also, Lizzy Farrell v Hotel Lux is tough for me so I'll let the gf decide

It theoretically has a capacity yeah but they don't monitor or stop people piling in

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, onlyacat said:

Oooh I didn't know you get this kind of data as a Clashfinder creator! Although I aim to highlight all bands eventually with colour coding acts I dislike too, so I know not to bother drifting over.

Pup and Vukovi is also my worst clash. 

You can see stats if you buy Premium - pretty solid pricing as it's only a penny a day:

'As a bonus, anyone who donates 50p or more will get upgraded to a premium account for 1 day per penny'

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, iistroudley said:

First timer here! What time do gates open on the Wednesday for early bird. It says 3pm online but not sure if it’s like other festivals where they say one time but actually open gates a fair bit earlier! Also any advice on where to camp or does it not really matter? 

2019 was the first time they did early entry on the Wednesday and I don't remember hearing that they were letting people in earlier. That year I got there at like 5:30 and there was still tons of space to set up camp. I even arrived on the Friday one year and got set up easily. Just arrive whenever is convenient for you. Also the site is really small, it takes like 5 mins to walk from one end to the other, so it doesn't matter where you camp at all. Just pick a spot that seems good to you.

On 6/12/2022 at 7:12 PM, justanothername said:

2019 was the first time they did early entry on the Wednesday and I don't remember hearing that they were letting people in earlier. That year I got there at like 5:30 and there was still tons of space to set up camp. I even arrived on the Friday one year and got set up easily. Just arrive whenever is convenient for you. Also the site is really small, it takes like 5 mins to walk from one end to the other, so it doesn't matter where you camp at all. Just pick a spot that seems good to you.

Thank you so much! 

image.png.d50a999a812cd2315bba260eca8bc0ba.png

so every year I see people going on about this "band" but can someone please confirm to me the band is a joke and don't really exist? OR provide me with sufficient evidence that the band does actually exist and has music? I get so confused by this each year

On 6/13/2022 at 3:20 AM, bleeegghh said:

does anyone know much about volunteering on the bar here? Im doing that this year and theres really not much info on what or when ill be doing anything yet

relax, all will be explained in a mail before you arrive. There will be a briefing on site and any training you might need  - its easy , and they are a great team who will guide you through what to do.

3 hours ago, itskinglizard said:

image.png.d50a999a812cd2315bba260eca8bc0ba.png

so every year I see people going on about this "band" but can someone please confirm to me the band is a joke and don't really exist? OR provide me with sufficient evidence that the band does actually exist and has music? I get so confused by this each year

It was some "banter" by some YouTube channel or podcast hijacking every poll Trees put up on Facebook

• Like 1