16 hours ago, sacred shape said:

I've updated the clashfinder using all the available info out there. Let me know if you think there should be any changes.

https://clashfinder.com/s/2ktrees2022

Also, there are a lot of bands for Wednesday so what stages will they be on? Also Xcerts are confirmed not to be playing so the poster earlier was incorrect.

They're all playing in the forest on Wednesday, they've erected a new stage which is now capable of hosting fully electric sets

2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

They're all playing in the forest on Wednesday, they've erected a new stage which is now capable of hosting fully electric sets

Ah okay. Only thing is how they will fit all the bands in? They said music is from 6pm, and I assume til 11pm, and there are like 15 bands

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Who out of interest?

The Distillers and The Pretty Reckless, maybe you can include Foo Fighters in that list too but they are pulling out for different reasons.

Anyone remember when Nervus and Frank Turner got into a spat at 2000 Trees a few years ago over the name Mongol Horde? I've just seen Mongol Horde have changed their name to Mingle Hard now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jump said:

The Distillers and The Pretty Reckless, maybe you can include Foo Fighters in that list too but they are pulling out for different reasons.

Anyone remember when Nervus and Frank Turner got into a spat at 2000 Trees a few years ago over the name Mongol Horde? I've just seen Mongol Horde have changed their name to Mingle Hard now.

Cheers, its werid that some bands are cancelling. Tool is going ahead. Seeing Protomartyr on Sunday. Seeing The Dear Hunter next month and they've just posted saying they're excited. Saw Movements supporting Boston Manor in Feb. Saw Ghost last week. My Chem is only next month and they've just announced the supports. Killers just announced a small show.

So its defo possible for international bands to tour. Distillers probs cancelled for same reason QoTSA cancelled their tour. Not sure about the other bands though. 

Also, Mongol Horde broke up live on the Salty Dog. Mingle Hard is just a Mongol Horde cover band. Mongol Horde was a complete 'people gettting offended for someone else, who wasn't even offended in the first place'. Such a dumb virtue-signalling argument against a man who is very pro anti-racism and feminisim.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sacred shape said:

Cheers, its werid that some bands are cancelling. Tool is going ahead. Seeing Protomartyr on Sunday. Seeing The Dear Hunter next month and they've just posted saying they're excited. Saw Movements supporting Boston Manor in Feb. Saw Ghost last week. My Chem is only next month and they've just announced the supports. Killers just announced a small show.

So its defo possible for international bands to tour. Distillers probs cancelled for same reason QoTSA cancelled their tour. Not sure about the other bands though. 

Also, Mongol Horde broke up live on the Salty Dog. Mingle Hard is just a Mongol Horde cover band. Mongol Horde was a complete 'people gettting offended for someone else, who wasn't even offended in the first place'. Such a dumb virtue-signalling argument against a man who is very pro anti-racism and feminisim.

You've also got Less than Jake just left though they did reduce their European tour somewhat and Bowling for Soup just arrived. It does seem a strange mix of those pulling out and pressing on. 

20 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The lead singer of Nervus is the wokest of warriors. Just being a douchebag for douchebags sake.

It's actually meant I've not bothered listening to anything since the first album, which I really liked, because of how annoying she is.

I really liked the one a couple of years ago (it’s got a pink cover) but she completely switched me off of them too. Haven’t got the time of day for them now. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, scottr82 said:

Has anyone managed to register their cashless wristband? I've tried a couple of times, but it's not recognizing my ticket(s). Sent an email to support last week, no joy there either.

Where did you get the wristband from? Do they send them out? 

16 minutes ago, scottr82 said:

Has anyone managed to register their cashless wristband? I've tried a couple of times, but it's not recognizing my ticket(s). Sent an email to support last week, no joy there either.

Nah they won't even reply to me about where my ticket I bought 3 years ago is sooo...

1 hour ago, sacred shape said:

Where did you get the wristband from? Do they send them out? 

There was a link on the ticket - haven't got the wristband, but you can sign up and register to load some money on. It's my first time at 2000 Trees, so not sure exactly how it works!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scottr82 said:

There was a link on the ticket - haven't got the wristband, but you can sign up and register to load some money on. It's my first time at 2000 Trees, so not sure exactly how it works!

Yeah just load money on, when they scan your ticket they'll then load it onto a wristband, its all pretty handy, you can then top up on site too.

• 2 weeks later...