If I was going for the whole weekend, I'd be happy with that. Angel Du$t, They Fell From The Sky, Mannequin Pussy have made Saturday a whole lot more appealing.

As it stands on Friday evening when I'm going, I'm only really bothered about Turnstile. But that's the main reason I'm going - to take my 8 year old daughter to see them.

ME REX, They Fell From The Sky, Bastions, XL Life and Nova Twins for me 

Would be stoked about Twin Atlantic if it wasn't an acoustic set, but overall the festival line up is fantastic! 

I'm doing my first ArcTanGent this year n all so v excited

3 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

The stages are listed for each band on the Line Up page now if people are interested, so can pretty much work out how most will fit into the clashfinder now, with the exception of the Forest Stage.

I wouldn't trust the website, it has several bands on different days from the poster (YMAS Friday, Nova Twins Thursday...)

21 minutes ago, JimMacVeigh said:

https://clashfinder.com/m/2ktrees2022/?user=0ub4gp.uv

updated clashfinder. Obviously nothing is concrete (unless something has changed and I’ve not seen it 😂) but special secret guests seem to have vanished. 

It's still got a few TBC's too and that was the last announcement 

Bob Vylan and Turnstile won't be on at the same time either unless there's a big site change around too as those stages are right next to each other 

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

5 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

It's still got a few TBC's too and that was the last announcement 

Bob Vylan and Turnstile won't be on at the same time either unless there's a big site change around too as those stages are right next to each other 

Hoping Rolo and turnstile don’t clash. 

1 minute ago, theramm said:

Trees posted all the running orders by stage previously. Surely all someone (who has more time & is better at this stuff than me) has to do is fill in the gaps? That clashfinder is all over the place.

It is right bizarre. Some bands are way too high I think. It’ll get sorted out I’m sure. 

38 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Hi Everyone! I think I'm booking my 2000 trees ticket very very very soon and it will be my first year going. Any tips for the festival? Also will there be anymore bands announced or do we reckon this is it?

I believe this is it, lineup wise. As far as tips goes, the usual supplies etc. If you’re a drinker, bring some stuff you like, there’s no gates getting into the main arena, so you can take whatever you like with you (not glass I don’t believe).

Overall, just relax and enjoy yourself. The crowd at Trees is a really friendly bunch, never had any issues with anyone there. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JimMacVeigh said:

I believe this is it, lineup wise. As far as tips goes, the usual supplies etc. If you’re a drinker, bring some stuff you like, there’s no gates getting into the main arena, so you can take whatever you like with you (not glass I don’t believe).

Overall, just relax and enjoy yourself. The crowd at Trees is a really friendly bunch, never had any issues with anyone there. 

Cheers! Booked my ticket just now and looking forward to it!

I've updated the clashfinder using all the available info out there. Let me know if you think there should be any changes.

https://clashfinder.com/s/2ktrees2022

Also, there are a lot of bands for Wednesday so what stages will they be on? Also Xcerts are confirmed not to be playing so the poster earlier was incorrect.

2 minutes ago, Alv88 said:

Is the assumption that the special guests/secret sets will be made up of artists already on the line up? There are a few who have other bands, or we expecting specific announcements? 

Never gonna happen but would love it too be against me! 

I'd guess someone unannouced so far but this is my first Trees so unsure

16 hours ago, sacred shape said:

I've updated the clashfinder using all the available info out there. Let me know if you think there should be any changes.

https://clashfinder.com/s/2ktrees2022

Also, there are a lot of bands for Wednesday so what stages will they be on? Also Xcerts are confirmed not to be playing so the poster earlier was incorrect.

I think someone just jumped the gun, pretty sure they'll still be playing