1 hour ago, atomised said:

I'm building myself up for crushing disappointment, anything else will be a bonus 

They can't possibly make Sunday any worse for me so unless there's a band out there that I'd dislike more than Idles and The Chats that they could slot in between them so should be a slight upgrade at the very least 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JimMacVeigh said:

I’m getting quite excited. I didn’t fancy Trees this year but I must say, I’m really fancying it now. 

It's always great even if the line up isn't the best.

I wonder if the later announcement time is because they've got someone american/Canadian who they want tweeting about it right away

14 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I wonder if the later announcement time is because they've got someone american/Canadian who they want tweeting about it right away

Agreed. It’s a wonderful festival. Regarding the lineup, who knows eh? Bring it on though. 

22 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

this would tie in with the idea of it being Fever 333 tbh

The full list of artists announced today is as follows: You Me At Six, Twin Atlantic (Forest Acoustic), Boston Manor, Nova Twins, KennyHoopla, Angel Du$t, Mannequin Pussy, They Fell From The Sky, As December Falls, Heavy Lungs, Salem, The Hurt Process, Kid Brunswick, Peaks!, cheerbleederz, GIRLI, Petrol Girls, Daisy Brain, Berries, Thrill Collins, The Scratch, ME REX, Grandmas House, Cold Years, Cassyette, Crashface, joe unknown, onelinedrawing, Gaz Brookfield, James And The Cold Gun, Bastions, XL Life, The Violent Hearts, Joe Appleford, Masca and Dean McMullen.

There are a handful of great additions in there but overall pretty uninspiring (also lots I've not heard of to be fair, and Trees are normally pretty good at introducing me to bands I don't know). Really surprised they've gone back to You Me At Six. Overall, it's a great line up though.

Most excited for Pup, Knocked Loose, Turnstile, Laura Jane Grace, Mclusky, Johnny Foreigner, Dinosaur Pile Up, Creeper and Jimmy Eat World.