On 2/18/2022 at 5:08 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

New act every day starting next Wednesday til the 1st of March

Who are we guessing then? Creeper for the subhead on Thurs for sure. Perhaps Holding Absence on the same day, main stage?

Three TBCs on main between ROAM and Turnstile on Fri. Maybe some American bands like Menzingers, Spanish Love Songs, Manchester Orchestra or The Front Bottoms could slot in there?

Then we're missing a subhead for Sat. FFAF maybe? Are Sleep Token big enough for that? Or maybe Twin Atlantic will be back as they have a new album.  Also maybe Wargasm on early on main? 

I also see Loathe, Deaf Havana, Boston Manor, Death Blooms, Caskets, As Everything Unfolds, Basement all popping up in places

Portrayal of Guilt and Thou announced a tour last week which takes places over the 2000trees weekend except the poster lists Birmingham down as the Saturday but it wasn't mentioned in social media and I can't find any other mention of it online. Portrayal of Guilt did say on their social media that headlining and festival dates would be announced shortly. I know that I'm essentially grasping at straws since Birmingham is 45 mins away from Trees but I can't think of what other festival they could play. I know this isn't going to happen but they would be amazing additions for me.

8 hours ago, justanothername said:

Portrayal of Guilt and Thou announced a tour last week which takes places over the 2000trees weekend except the poster lists Birmingham down as the Saturday but it wasn't mentioned in social media and I can't find any other mention of it online. Portrayal of Guilt did say on their social media that headlining and festival dates would be announced shortly. I know that I'm essentially grasping at straws since Birmingham is 45 mins away from Trees but I can't think of what other festival they could play. I know this isn't going to happen but they would be amazing additions for me.

Highly unlikely but I would love for Thou to do their Nirvana cover album live

On 2/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Calva Louise and Strange Bones too

Love both of thes bands. Calva Louise in particular are an incredibly eclectic and creative band, definitely recommend a deep dive on them if you like a band with a few extra layers beyond just songs.

Strange Bones just straight up know how to put on a show.

Sick Joy added today, fantastic little band for fans of stuff like Fangclub, Dinosaur Pile-Up etc

they got a new record in the works that Space from Never Not Nothing has produced, and their latest single featured Jamie Lenman 

I know they're all smaller bands but so far I think the quality of artists they're adding over this week is excellent

Strange Bones and Calva Louise are both fantastic live bands too

1 minute ago, sacred shape said:

Gloo announced today. There's still lots of big slots so was assuming we would have had some bigger bands this past week

Every time they do the band a day thing it's always a bit underwhelming. Tomorrow's I'd being announced by NME so might be the biggest of the lot.

1 hour ago, sacred shape said:

Gloo announced today. There's still lots of big slots so was assuming we would have had some bigger bands this past week

They're adding all my fave grungey Nirvana sounding bands, I'm stoked! I love Gloo

I still reckon Fever 333 stand a chance of being added just under Turnstile

1 hour ago, sacred shape said:

Actually a bunch have been removed:

Lady Bird,

NNN,

Sapphire Blues,

Lucia and the Best Boys

Weird Dream State are still on it though

Yeah saw Lady Bird had been removed when they announced the Neu Stage line up posters as they were originally headlining it but it was down as a TBC