Jimmy Eat World, AFI, Frank Carter 

Cave: Stray From The Path, Converge, Against Me! 

Axiom: Ho9909, PUP, Holding Abscene 

Neu: Bad Nerves, Sean Mcgowan, Renounced

Others: Knocked Loose, Hot Milk, High-Vis, Venom Prison, Brutality Will Prevail, The Amazons, James And The Cold Gun, Out Of Love, Puppy, Blaqk Audio, Scarlxrd, Press Club. 

2 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Jimmy Eat World, AFI, Frank Carter 

Cave: Stray From The Path, Converge, Against Me! 

Axiom: Ho9909, PUP, Holding Abscene 

Neu: Bad Nerves, Sean Mcgowan, Renounced

Others: Knocked Loose, Hot Milk, High-Vis, Venom Prison, Brutality Will Prevail, The Amazons, James And The Cold Gun, Out Of Love, Puppy, Blaqk Audio, Scarlxrd, Press Club. 

Frank Carter might be too big. Played 3rd down at Reading and were scheduled in 2020 for Download. It would be awesome if they nicked The Distillers. JEW, AFI and The Distillers wouldn't be bettered for me I don't think 

4 hours ago, justanothername said:

Would love Hot Mulligan, Origami Angel and Vein, especially HM. Been following them since 2017 and been dying to see them for so long.

I reckon the new Origami Angel record is going to be amazing. 

We have some bands confirmed!

Jimmy Eat World, Thrice, The Amazons, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Knocked Loose, The Get Up Kids, Dream State, Laura Jane Grace, Anti-Flag, Lonely The Brave, Stick To Your Guns, Deez Nuts, No Devotion and Dragged Under are all confirmed to be returning for 2022

• Like 1

Get that date booked off if I need to as soon as July comes. I'm very wary of booking anything atm. Even early September for Catfish I'm 50/50 over.

The government won't see backing these events as essential though. Unfortunately I think the August one's I have that are independent are from about four weeks away from this same thing. The early one anyway. The later one is much easier to work. 

Get Up Kids also added back onto support for the Jimmy Eat World dates in Manchester and London the days before Trees. Imagine 2000 Trees should also get Together Pangea on the line-up as the opener for those shows.

6 hours ago, atomised said:

Playing Wembley arena on February tour. Imagine they would only take headline at trees 

Didnt even know they announced a tour but likely right yes. In fact with those dates I'd say too big for Trees. A decent slot at Slam Dunk or second stage at Download probably more likely.

Just seen The Interrupters are supporting them. That same in

Edited by thewayiam
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...