Campervan ticket but want to camp

Jack The Stripper

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, Jack The Stripper said:

Hey, a friend of ours has split up from her boyf, still wants to go but we have campervan tickets. Can she camp in regular camping?

From the official site:

If you would like to cancel your official accommodation or campervan ticket booking, you will be able to request a full refund, without incurring any cancellation fees, until 31st December 2021 by contacting See Tickets Customer Services at glastonbury@seetickets.com with the order reference number for your accommodation booking.

Any refunds will be issued to the original payment card. If you choose to cancel after 31st December 2021, the usual admin fees will apply.
Please note that the 2022 Terms and Conditions, which have been updated to reflect the extension to the free cancellation deadline to the 31st December 2021, apply to all bookings, including those rolled over.

A statement from Glastonbury Festival | Glastonbury Festival (glastonburyfestivals.co.uk)

If i understand the OP @Jack The Stripper... you have a couple of options** :

- your friend could use her festival ticket, turn up with the masses (from wednesday onwards) and go into general camping...

- She could travel with you (as i assume you have a CV?) and arrive Tuesday (DO THIS... it is SO worth it..).. Then either :

- Pitch her tent next to your CV and stay with you for the duration of the festival

- Get in the queue on the Hill of Death Tuesday night (or basically join it at 6am) and get in early on Wednesday am as they open gates

** somebody will let me know if i am talking rubbish

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

If i understand the OP @Jack The Stripper... you have a couple of options** :

- your friend could use her festival ticket, turn up with the masses (from wednesday onwards) and go into general camping...

- She could travel with you (as i assume you have a CV?) and arrive Tuesday (DO THIS... it is SO worth it..).. Then either :

- Pitch her tent next to your CV and stay with you for the duration of the festival

- Get in the queue on the Hill of Death Tuesday night (or basically join it at 6am) and get in early on Wednesday am as they open gates

** somebody will let me know if i am talking rubbish

This is my understanding too 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 9:09 PM, Jack The Stripper said:

Hey, a friend of ours has split up from her boyf, still wants to go but we have campervan tickets. Can she camp in regular camping?

Yes as far as I know she can. The cv ticket is different to the entrance ticket and no one will stop anyone with an entrance ticket from camping. 

Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX

Edited by anthony constantinou

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Shariken said:

Hia. Does anyone know if camper van tickets returns sale are at the same time as the main ticket resale? I emailed seetickets but only got keep an eye on the website vague reply? I have never taken a camper before but might this year

There was one in September, if memory serves me correctly, they are often ona different date.

Screenshot_20220115-173318-368.png

Just now, Shariken said:

So do you reckon that is it for campervan tickets. 😬. Wish I got my finger out before now. 

I imagine that there may be a few returned; keep your eyes peeling for emails and on here for dates of any resale. There is usually one after a resale... I think...! 

2 minutes ago, Shariken said:

So do you reckon that is it for campervan tickets. 😬. Wish I got my finger out before now. 

The September accommodation/live-ins sale would've just been that they had some spare inventory and they wanted to shift it at that point. Any further cancellations since then will almost certainly go on sale again most likely in mid-late March. Wouldn't like to guess how much there'll be though, or what the demand will be.

17 hours ago, Shariken said:

As said elsewhere, keep an eye on the official Glasto website for news of campervan tickets, especially around resale time which is predicted to be in March. I also recall in past years sudden sales of campervan tickets popped up on glastonbury.seetickets website in April & May