World Cup of Efestivals (GOAT Edition)

Brazzers

1 minute ago, SheffJeff said:

Do you still have the photo? I'm intrigued after reading that thread.

I can look for it. I got as far as reading the first page and remembered how much it annoyed me that people were telling me I had doctored an image so stopped reading! 

1 minute ago, themuel said:

I can look for it. I got as far as reading the first page and remembered how much it annoyed me that people were telling me I had doctored an image so stopped reading! 

Don't worry if it's not easily accessible pal... was probably more intrigued by the forensic analysis of the photo taking place rather than the photo itself. Was a conclusion ever reached.

1 minute ago, SheffJeff said:

Don't worry if it's not easily accessible pal... was probably more intrigued by the forensic analysis of the photo taking place rather than the photo itself. Was a conclusion ever reached.

Oh yeah it’s worth reading though. Sadly I assume all the funny versions that got made will have disappeared. But if I remember rightly there was an excellent ending to it all that proved I wasn’t lying!

6 minutes ago, SheffJeff said:

Here you go - found it in an old Facebook album so the quality is likely terrible.  But then again it’s a 16 year old photo so it probably wasn’t great to begin with 😆

C594B9C7-81F6-4FA7-9F74-05962A073E23.jpeg

editing to say: that’s the first time in a long time I’ve looked at that pic. So weird. 

Edited by themuel
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, themuel said:

Here you go - found it in an old Facebook album so the quality is likely terrible.  But then again it’s a 16 year old photo so it probably wasn’t great to begin with 😆

editing to say: that’s the first time in a long time I’ve looked at that pic. So weird. 

I remember seeing this many, many moons ago. However, I have forgotten all that was said at the time. I gather from recent posts that you were vindicated. Is it too long a ball buster to explain to us how this was the end result / game. Not that I am doubting any veracity to the photo, it's just that without having any info, that photo does need a bit of an explanation. It's not every day you get to see a legless (literally) photo bomber.

14 minutes ago, themuel said:

Thanks pal... having seen the photo I now have more questions than answers! Will re-read the original thread and probably come to the conclusion that its just a floating head.

1 hour ago, themuel said:

Amazing!

8 hours ago, themuel said:

I have a lot of experience with Photoshop, so I can say beyond any shadow of a doubt that the boy is a ghost.

10 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I remember seeing this many, many moons ago. However, I have forgotten all that was said at the time. I gather from recent posts that you were vindicated. Is it too long a ball buster to explain to us how this was the end result / game. Not that I am doubting any veracity to the photo, it's just that without having any info, that photo does need a bit of an explanation. It's not every day you get to see a legless (literally) photo bomber.

If I remember rightly, the mum of the boy in the picture started using the forum and noticed her boy in the photo. I can’t really remember and I haven’t got time to go down the rabbit hole of that thread now, but it was all very lovely and seemed to confirm he was a very weirdly angled photobomber 

• Upvote 1

If I remember rightly, the mum of the boy in the picture started using the forum and noticed her boy in the photo. I can’t really remember and I haven’t got time to go down the rabbit hole of that thread now, but it was all very lovely and seemed to confirm he was a very weirdly angled photobomber 

Hello themuel,

That's enough information me. I know what you mean about rabbit holes. I seem to be going down them left right and centre at the moment. All a little frustrating and time consuming. 

11 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello SheffJeff,

Just a floating head!? What does that mean? 

Nothing exciting unfortunately Yog... this photo was just referred to as the floating head photo earlier on in this thread so I maintained the description. Seems he was just an excellent photo photobomber as themuel said.

She's now turned up on Twitter too.

3 hours ago, SheffJeff said:

Nothing exciting unfortunately Yog... this photo was just referred to as the floating head photo earlier on in this thread so I maintained the description. Seems he was just an excellent photo photobomber as themuel said.

Oh, thanks for explaining. I had thought that you may have been referring to some sort of 'thing' that happens within photography ie. that there was a flotilla of floating heads dispersed around the globe out there, amongst the worlds populations photographs,.

I'd had a smoke. What can I say?

• 2 weeks later...