Does anyone know whether festivals in Croatia are likely to happen? I've got tickets for Love International in mid July, taking place in Tisno.

All the festival websites are acting like they're happening, but obviously they would say that. The situation seems kinda bad in Croatia, and I'm assuming even best case scenario it's gonna be expensive with tests etc, but I'm keen to know whether the festival itself will even happen. 

2 hours ago, mashinko said:

Probably not. Maybe smaller fests with 3-4k people.

What is capacity of Love International? Never heard for this festival

I think it's around that number capacity wise.

It's at the Garden in Tisno. Over the space of two weeks Dimensions festival runs first, then Hospitality on the Beach and then finally Love International. Not sure if three festivals running in the same location over two weeks helps or hinders them! 

Not Inmusic related. Any recommendations from Croats for a place to stay and work at for a month in august/september on the seaside? Where to look at, which cities, what's a good price?

I'm a Serb, so feel free to give any .hr sites 😄 

22 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Not Inmusic related. Any recommendations from Croats for a place to stay and work at for a month in august/september on the seaside? Where to look at, which cities, what's a good price?

I'm a Serb, so feel free to give any .hr sites 😄 

I'm not from Croatia, I'm Italian but I'd say anywhere in Istria❤️.

Even the hinterland is great in Istria, lots of activities, peaceful landscapes and in less than 30 mins you can reach the sea.