Graspop 2022

demontje

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

this lineup improved a lot since 2020. weird to see volbeat not headlining tho

Volbeat will be "headlining": either main stage 1 or 2, before or after Iron Maiden (my guess is after Iron Maiden).

Iron Maiden and Aerosmith have most probably demanded that their name is placed above the rest of the names as a status thing.

29 minutes ago, The Black said:

Volbeat will be "headlining": either main stage 1 or 2, before or after Iron Maiden (my guess is after Iron Maiden).

Iron Maiden and Aerosmith have most probably demanded that their name is placed above the rest of the names as a status thing.

If this poster is true, Volbeat will headline the MS2 and play after Iron Maiden for sure. But Volbeat are not the real "headliner" of the day, so they're not "headlining". It's the same situation as 2018 when Avenged Sevenfold were booked on the same day as Iron Maiden. They could be headliner alone but they don't have the same statut as Maiden

Other important information: there are now 30 bands on Thursday, not 18-19 like 2020/2021 so it gonna be (almost) a full day as the other days have in general 32-33 acts.

If they do a Main Stage 1 with Avenged Sevenfold - A Day To Remember - Heaven Shall Burn - Bullet For My Valentine - Stick To Your Guns - Jinjer, it could be a fun one. Very young. And an old one on the other Main Stage with Faith No More - Whitesnake - Megadeth - Steel Panther - Black Label Society - Beyond The Black.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 10:40 AM, Archi said:

Fake or not?! Seems realistic. I know a few of the smallest bands are indeed confirmed so it let me think it's true.

Do you (or anyone else) know anything about Night Ranger being on the leaked poster, but missing out on the real one? Can we expect them for the last few names still?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Karlos12345 said:

According to well-informed French radio host Zegut, Graspop is looking for a replacement for Aerosmith.

(Posted on his Facebook profile.)

Never seen them, and the band I was most looking forward to on the line up. Would be gutted if this is true