Bigfoot 2021

sadimmock

32 minutes ago, ceetee said:

Everyone who had the app switched on has had one now, all had negative daily LFT or PCR test though.

I was there for 4 days and not had one, neither has my gf who has it running too.

On 6/24/2021 at 6:41 PM, Paul ™ said:

I was there for 4 days and not had one, neither has my gf who has it running too.

On 6/24/2021 at 7:04 PM, sadimmock said:

That's weird. Really glad that all the tests were negative though. 

Scrap that, both got notification today saying isolate for 4 days, app encounter date saying Sunday 20th!

But have taken two LFTs since then, on Tuesday and today.. both of us negative both times.

4 hours ago, sadimmock said:

I feel like me are massively in the majority by not getting one. 

Did you phone battery die at any point? My other half didnt get one but her phone was out of action for half a day! 

Edited by Flaminglippy
Correction

On 6/29/2021 at 5:41 PM, Flaminglippy said:

Did you phone battery die at any point? My other half didnt get one but her phone was out of action for half a day! 

I think that my phone was charged all weekend. Anyway it looks like I'm not going to get one. We did do a test a few days after we got back and all was clear!

I've booked for 2022 following an email offering Super Early Bird tickets:https://bigfootfestival.co.uk/tickets/?utm_source=Bigfoot+Tickets+Holders&utm_campaign=557cb18892-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2021_07_02_07_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ba3378f576-557cb18892-462682775&mc_cid=557cb18892&mc_eid=5707f59114

To get another £10 off each ticket, use the coupon code  Firstweekendstar 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sashabella said:

Does anyone have a rough idea of how much the bell tents/glamping was? 

Fancy it next year, but we have Glastonbury the following week and then two camping trips the week after that. Not sure I can camp 4 weekends in a row!

thanks

I have a vague memory of the middle of the road Bell Tent (the one with bedding) being about £350 ish when we looked. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2021 at 10:36 AM, sadimmock said:

So we've just bit the bullet and booked for next year. I really did enjoy it. Just hope that it has has the same vibe! 

I think it will be much bigger...they are aiming at 10k capacity which will be more than double this year (not sure though if that increase will be next year or gradual over a few years). On the plus side will mean more stages and bigger acts. Hopefully a few more of the food stalls will appear and they will let us take pur own booze in again to keep the bar queues down. 

Funnily enough going to a festival on the same site this weekend (Camper Calling) which I believe has the same kind of capacity so I'll pop sommat on after about what kind of an impact it has on the site. You can camp next to your car at Camper Calling so if Bigfoot go down that route as well it would be perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 5:42 PM, Flaminglippy said:

I think it will be much bigger...they are aiming at 10k capacity which will be more than double this year (not sure though if that increase will be next year or gradual over a few years). On the plus side will mean more stages and bigger acts. Hopefully a few more of the food stalls will appear and they will let us take pur own booze in again to keep the bar queues down. 

Funnily enough going to a festival on the same site this weekend (Camper Calling) which I believe has the same kind of capacity so I'll pop sommat on after about what kind of an impact it has on the site. You can camp next to your car at Camper Calling so if Bigfoot go down that route as well it would be perfect. 

How was Camper Calling? Different layout to Bigfoot?

2 hours ago, ceetee said:

How was Camper Calling? Different layout to Bigfoot?

Sadly we caught Covid at Beautiful Days the weekend before so couldn't go! Had a mate who went and said it was really good 

Have to say the organisers were brilliant though. I emailed them to say we couldnt go and asked if they had a waiting list for tickets as didnt want them to go to waste...they asked me to send back the wristbands and a copy of a positive test result, day after I did that had an email saying they had rolled our tickets over to 2022. They didn't have to do that...exceptional service. 

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, sadimmock said:

I think that my previous pot on this has been lost, but apparently the line-up is coming in Jan. Quite curious as to who they will go for (with a bigger crowd and budget).

Yeah...very hard to call! To be fair for me the bands I enjoyed the most was on the Signature Brew stage, they had some great stuff on. 

Hope the atmosphere stays the same...but the weather doesn't.