Bigfoot 2021

sadimmock

9 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

Forecast ain't looking the best...annoying as I am sat here working in glorious sunshine! To be fair if it happens and its a good weekend couldnt care less about the weather

Only a bit of light rain on Friday and Monday. Even if it was raining the whole weekend, I imagine it would be infinitely more manageable than a wet Glastonbury.

3 minutes ago, incident said:

4,000 would be a pretty good guess, as that's the legal maximum

Cool, that's what I was assuming too. Trying to think if I've ever been to a festival that small before so I can visualise what that looks like... 

28 minutes ago, Jonnymoony said:

Anyone have any info on the covid test that needs to be done prior? Is a photo of a home lateral flow test enough?

You have to register the results with the NHS, then when you have a confirmation email/text from the NHS, screenshot it, click on the link in the email from Bigfoot, put your ticket number on, fill in a little form, then upload a copy of email/text from NHS confirming test was negative, you then get an email from the organisers with a new ticket on confirming you have been through the process. Print off and jobbie done!

Sounds like a faff but once the test is done the NHS form completion and the ticket one is a 10 minute job

Edited by Flaminglippy
  • Like 1