Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

5 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Am I right to think all these lovely performers are doing it for nowt - after in many cases earning nothing for a year?

Yeah, that’s what I heard. Fair play. I’d expect most of those that played tonight to be there next year?

1 minute ago, paulshane said:

I have to admit , i'm old and have no idea who KANO is, but this has the right energy for this time of night 🙂

I'm off to get a few more cans from the garage, the brass band got me bouncing!

Just now, jparx said:

Kano is one of those dudes where his music isn’t in my regular rotation, but whenever I see him live or on tv he absolutely smashes it.

Aye, this is mega cool! Never been into his stuff would be tempted to go and see him live now. Presumably he always has the brass band...?

Didn't Queen used to go by the moniker The Smile?

If not them then someone else big?

If not I can't believe that no band ever has never considered the band name "The Smile" before.

And as I typed that I got cut off. Thought phone battery had gone. Apparently still at 13% though. Hope it will last 'till the end. I have no plugs left downstairs near my desktop where I am right now.

Second bottle of wine may have been started.