Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

I love Radiohead (I know. It's not even Radiohalf). Wish I'd discovered them sooner than I did.

I met HAIM once. They were really pleasant. Said I'd seen them guest with Primal Scream in '13 and that I was only really there waiting for The Stones and they were cool with that. God bless'em I say, regardless of whether their music is to your taste (and it's not that unbearable tbf).

Just now, maelzoid said:

To be fair, the relentless drizzle is really making Coldplay’s lasers look amazing.

Coldplay are wet though.

Time dilation,  I was quietly hoping one of them might get eleticuted. 

1 minute ago, MrZigster said:

I love Radiohead (I know. It's not even Radiohalf). Wish I'd discovered them sooner than I did.

I met HAIM once. They were really pleasant. Said I'd seen them guest with Primal Scream in '13 and that I was only really there waiting for The Stones and they were cool with that. God bless'em I say, regardless of whether their music is to your taste (and it's not that unbearable tbf).

Yeah I was playing from the start, hence enjoying Wolf Alice when people were all having a pop at Haim and then I watched them start and say how they loved it and it was their favourite festival in the world which I thought was lovely 🙂 

I think all the staging has been fantastic, the way they've made it look at what's effectively an empty stone circle is excellent and however anyone feels about Coldplay you can't deny they know how to put a lot of energy into a show and their visuals are always cracking.

Am I right to think all these lovely performers are doing it for nowt - after in many cases earning nothing for a year?

Genuinely baffled that there’s been HAIM hate here. They’re an excellent band with some banging tunes, and three unbelievably talented women. Can’t wait to see them there next year and they’ll be one of the standout acts of the weekend. Hopefully pyramid subs