Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

5 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

I feel so sorry for the Glastonbury team. This has been such a fuck up they just released a free link. I didn't buy a ticket cos its not something for me but I and anyone can just watch it now for free. I must say the production Stellar. Im really impressed. 

Technical issues in this day and age is inexcusable. Its bread and butter stuff. It so common place to hold events like this.

My concern is Glastonbury finances. I feel this, worthy pastures and the proposed September event is a desperate attempt to raise funds for next year ( really hope that is not the case).

And Emily getting a lot of shit from unforgiving people asking how they get a refund now it’s free to all 

Just now, Mackem said:

And Emily getting a lot of shit from unforgiving people asking how they get a refund now it’s free to all 

It’s still not great, I’m watching two hours later by myself because the kids have gone to bed. Plus it won’t mirror. People are entitled to cash back if they want it.

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Halfway through Wolf Alice the sound is no longer working through my TV. Fuck sake. Now just having to watch on laptop.

Same here had issues with sound on tv. I'm just watching Wolf Alice and Kiwanuka and then going to bed. 

1 minute ago, March Hare said:

It’s still not great, I’m watching two hours later by myself because the kids have gone to bed. Plus it won’t mirror. People are entitled to cash back if they want it.

I don’t see how not being able to screen mirror is their fault?!

2 minutes ago, Mackem said:

Yeah its £20. I know some people are struggling but if you can afford to fork out £20 for it, its not a big deal loss

Really hope that Glastonbury recover the costs from the broadcaster. Its their fault and they should cover the lost expenses 

1 minute ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Has to be refunded, they didn't deliver what was promised. Disaster for the festival as previously mentioned, this is most likely an effort to recoup costs and it's most likely all been for nothing.

Hope they recover the refunds from the Driift Live. This is all on them.

Ive just googled them. Not much on them and has 2k followers on twitter. Why didn't Glastonbury go with someone reputable? 

Really concerned by the financial health of next years festival now

5 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

This is the worst. Why does she even bother. Sickening.

Brexit fucking Britain eh? 

The arc of History is long, these times will pass.

Edited by bamber

2 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Yep. Of course. But I think a lot of people saw this as a way of helping the festival, staff, crew and charities that have been dealt a body blow over the last 12 months. Personally I’ve had a crap evening til now But I’ve cheered up now I’ve got a Greta show to watch and feeling magnanimous. Might PayPal her some more money to cheer her up 😊