Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Oh Jesus it's Haim... 

I'd never listened to them before this week. Decided to give them a go because they were on this lineup. Watched a couple of YouTube clips. Utterly bewildered by them. Dreadful. 

Just now, Mardy said:

I'd never listened to them before this week. Decided to give them a go because they were on this lineup. Watched a couple of YouTube clips. Utterly bewildered by them. Dreadful. 

They weren’t bad in 2017 when you were in the weird stage between a hangover and getting back on it

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

They weren’t bad in 2017 when you were in the weird stage between a hangover and getting back on it

hehehe, yeah, fair enough, I can see how that might work. 

8 minutes ago, Hutchmaster said:

Have you tried accessing it on incognito mode? I didn't have a ticket for today (got one for tomorrow) but it worked for me on Edge's incognito mode.

I've just cleared my cookies and think it's worked! Still pissed off though, two hours later than I was planning to watch and had just started getting into Eurovision...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kt1 said:

I was worried about this happening, how much money are Glastonbury now going to lose because of this cock up If you can now get on for free. Hopefully, people will still contribute.

Glastonbury twitter had initially retweeted the Driift tweet with the no paywall access link... then quickly deleted it. Probably when they realised it was a no paywall access link. Ooops!

3 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

New code from Drift not even rewinding fully, Jesus, what a fuck up!

Totally. Finally in on the work phone. Not even going to risk rewinding it.

Looks like I can only rewind 38 minutes anyway. I missed almost two hours! Twats.

Edited by MrZigster

Just now, henry bear said:

Trying to work out why the drummer’s got a double bass drum kit. Does she go full-out Keith Moon?

Yeah. They go full on 70s rock and leave her on stage while the rest of them go back to the hotel for 40 mins with a baggie and a few teenage groupies. 

unfortunately our entry this year just isn't up to snuff.

but the entry from Greece freaking rocks!

highest score so far on my score card.

but anyways - so now there is a link to the stream which doesn't need a code?

so the fence has been kicked down and now its a free festival?

the old raver in me says right-on brother.

but the part of me that paid £20 says gimme me money back.