Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, LostHorizon said:

This tweet seems to indicate there was some last minute coding that's caused the problem rather than a load issue on the servers

https://twitter.com/duffaSteve/status/1396166364574982144?s=20

Yep my husband is a head of development and is going full on geek about the piss poor development practices that would allow this to happen so I've got that joy on a Saturday night as well. 

2 minutes ago, LostHorizon said:

This tweet seems to indicate there was some last minute coding that's caused the problem rather than a load issue on the servers

Ah so if that's the case, presumably they'll need to do another release to fix it...which would bring it down for the people who ARE in....

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

But how can they not know exactly how many people will be logging on? Surely that could have been tested.

As i said earlier, imagine if 1 million people suddenly bought tickets for it at 18:50.

1 minute ago, rubenz said:

I had it going at about 6.30 and just left it playing in the background and then it started. Lucky I did from the sounds of it😦

That’s what we did working fine . The sad thing is GFL will cope the grief rather than Drift Live 

1 minute ago, Skelts said:

Drift getting destroyed on Twitter. Rightly so. This has put a massive dampner on Saturday night 

Nah, now watching I can see your voice has put a massive dampner on my Saturday night

Just now, scattered_screens said:

Is this just affecting O2 people then or everyone? Im on the goenterit webpage and it wont work there.

No, plenty who paid £20. Me included.