Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

3 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

I've been thinking long & hard about this and I think I've decided to give this a miss. There's only a couple of acts I'm interested in & it looks like they'll only get 15-20 minutes each so £20 is a lot to pay.

I know it's for a good cause, but I'm on a limited budget since I dropped to 4 day working week.

Are you by any chance on O2 network? Or know of anyone who is? 

https://clashmusic.com/live/live-preview-glastonbury-presents-live-from-worthy-farm

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, themuel said:

I’ve just got a free ticket through O2, which I feel a bit weird about, so will chuck some money in the big three Glastonbury charities direction.  

Yup same here....we're busy on Saturday evening so will only be able to dip in/out but will gladly chuck WaterAid, Oxfam and Greenpeace a few quid to cover it.

Its clearly not sold as well as they’d hoped. There are ads all over social media and now you can get it free if on o2. I bought it using guardian discount on here (thanks to whoever posted) but still now feeling ripped off ive paid £16 for it

if it helps them through it and a bit goes to charity then its all good, but annoying to see people get it free when you’ve already shelled out.

The date clash with indoor pubs/restaurants etc opening plus eurovision clash wont be helping them plus as others have said you basically have to turn it off when coldplay come on

Edited by Memory Man

I paid full price AND ordered the poster (which arrived a few days back)

I was budgeting for an actual festival, so the £40 just comes out of that fund, and I get to support Glastonbury Festival.

I'm genuinely surprised at the amount of moaning.

• Like 2