Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

15 hours ago, kalifire said:

What’s the bet they’ll be adding a UHD physical copy of this as part of the optional add ons when the balance finally become payable next April?

£25? Deal. 

Being ticketless currently I'm hoping this gets added to the store. I'll need this as a relative consolation prize if I don't bag a resale ticket!

Trying to re watch it but all I’m getting is what I can only describe as a pixilated screen! Internet is working well on everything else so no idea what the problem is.  Even done the whole log in and log out IT crowd resolution. 

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

That’s the 2013 map. The 2016 night-time print is hanging in my daughter’s room.

Yes with The Rolling Stones lips on the Pyramid 😁 That's the only one I have currently, marks my Glastonbury debut. Have a few other prints and what not. A lot of decent Glasto artwork out there.

If you happen to look on the seafaring rogue type torrent sites, there's a 'Glastonbury 2021 PJ Harvey' file. And if you download it, there's not only PJ Harvey's bit of awful drama school poetry reading, but also the entire Damon Albarn set afterwards, clearly ripped from a lovely crisp stream. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Mardy said:

If you happen to look on the seafaring rogue type torrent sites, there's a 'Glastonbury 2021 PJ Harvey' file. And if you download it, there's not only PJ Harvey's bit of awful drama school poetry reading, but also the entire Damon Albarn set afterwards, clearly ripped from a lovely crisp stream. 

Yeah although its odd that barely half the stream is avail on there. Seems they didnt care or just put up some for ratio.

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah although its odd that barely half the stream is avail on there. Seems they didnt care or just put up some for ratio.

yeah, I can only see Haim, Coldplay, Jorja Smith, Honey Dijon, and Kano. No sign of the rest

Courtesy of Baby Blutarsky deciding she would only sleep while lying on her Dad from 4am this morning, I re-watched quite a bit via my phone and ear buds earlier. 

Watched Wolf Alice and Haim again and they were equally amazing second time round. There was something so endearing about Ellie Rowsell and how much it obviously meant to her to be there. 

I was able to watch Idles full set too and appreciate it - would have been nice to be able to turn it right up. 

I caught the crack fox and it made no sense. 

Saw Jarvis - it was like a lovely chat from a kindly old granddad. Made me feel all warm. 

I also got to watch Kano - Trouble was epic - and Honey Dijon with Roisin Murphy - the rendition of The Beat Goes on, or whatever that song's called, was awesome. Baby b had woken up by then, so we had a bit of a dance in the kitchen and she was giggling her head off and flapping her arms, so even 7 month old babies approve. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Mardy said:

yeah, I can only see Haim, Coldplay, Jorja Smith, Honey Dijon, and Kano. No sign of the rest

The Smile are also on there.

Looks like whoever ripped it had the invalid code issue and missed Wolf Alice, Kiwanuka, Ezra and Idles.

• Like 1