Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, circus92 said:

Got this on now and watching Wolf Alice again - I actually cannot believe how f***ing incredible this whole production is. They have absolutely smashed it with how well it is shot and the amazing sound quality. I enjoyed it on Saturday night, but on second viewing I think I am gonna appreciate it even more.  Epic stuff

Wolf Alice was an absolutely barnstorming start - such a shame so few got to see them on Saturday. But this will have turbocharged their status - even on here they seem to have come as a surprise to a lot of folk. The energy and their pure joy and excitement at playing ... just heart-bursting

2 minutes ago, Mackem said:

Wolf Alice was an absolutely barnstorming start - such a shame so few got to see them on Saturday. But this will have turbocharged their status - even on here they seem to have come as a surprise to a lot of folk. The energy and their pure joy and excitement at playing ... just heart-bursting

Yeah absolutely - I have always loved Wolf Alice, but would really love to see them take a step up to the next level, and judging by this, they are definitely ready to.

Edited by circus92

4 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Same, no link yet - pretty annoying as I didn't watch on Sunday because I thought I'd do it one night this week or maybe at the coming weekend. Had time last night to catch the bits I wanted but no link...!

I’ve done the exact same thing.... waiting for the link as I couldn’t do Sunday 

edit: still not received my link yet

Edited by 6t6o6m

On 5/23/2021 at 1:58 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

To me that reads like they're very quick to pin the tech issues on another company.

They were probably using another service to authenticate the codes and that fell over. I agree its their responsibility and they shouldn't be shirking it, and should have got a better supplier. But that logic can be applied equally to Glastonbury themselves surely - they're the people that folk bought the product from, they also shouldn't just shift responsibility to their supplier. 

The BBC showing - a Director's Cut doesn't have to be longer and there are plenty of examples of shorter versions. I'd imagine someone will be cutting together a circa 2 hour film version of it, as opposed to the longer live stream "event". 

I wander if the weather had anything to do with not seeing the flags!! I would imagine many were hand painted and handmade!! It was piddling down and blowing a gale here most of the week!! So were likely to have got ruined!! Hopefully they will be used again at a different time maybe next year in the sun!!! 

17 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

They were probably using another service to authenticate the codes and that fell over. I agree its their responsibility and they shouldn't be shirking it, and should have got a better supplier. But that logic can be applied equally to Glastonbury themselves surely - they're the people that folk bought the product from, they also shouldn't just shift responsibility to their supplier. 

The BBC showing - a Director's Cut doesn't have to be longer and there are plenty of examples of shorter versions. I'd imagine someone will be cutting together a circa 2 hour film version of it, as opposed to the longer live stream "event". 

Yeah I agree - I think failures all round: Glastonbury, Driift and third party supplier. But for me the solution provided has been adequate and they've offered refunds so not much more needed now in my eyes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Already watched about half of it again this morning and am appreciating it even more after a second viewing.  It really is that good!

I really hope they eventually release a full quality, unedited version to keep.

I was the same. Watching it for a second time on Sunday did make us appreciate it even more , especially Damon’s set.  Got the linke mail so will have another watch later. I reckon we will see bits of it sooner or later on tv documentaries etc but it would be nice to get a hq full version.