Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

28 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Definitely like to see a headliner do a set in the round like this. Dunno how practical it would be but I really like the Pyramid as the backdrop rather than the focal point 

Its just a matter of the crew breaking it down for the next day which I doubt would be the biggest stretch. Frank Ocean did that a few years ago on his last “tour”. Look up some videos on youtube and youll see it. The festivals had no problem doing it to get him. Question is who wants to do that I guess. 

Really enjoying this rerun, probably appreciating it just as much as last night. But is anyone else snacking continuously through the who thing? I’ve guzzled my way through various types of crisps, fruit( a gesture to healthy eating), sandwiches, chocolate, beer and contemplating a pot noodle .  

• Like 1

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Really enjoying this rerun, probably appreciating it just as much as last night. But is anyone else snacking continuously through the who thing? I’ve guzzled my way through various types of crisps, fruit( a gesture to healthy eating), sandwiches, chocolate, beer and contemplating a pot noodle .  

I've ate a lot of crisps and now considering eating chocolate cake even though I'm planning on going to bed soon

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Half a box of breadsticks and some orange juice!

Would like to see Roisin, but not staying up after midnight when I have uni tomorrow. Was hoping I could maybe pause it and watch the rest tomorrow, but going by the FAQ that's a no go:

"Please be aware that after five hours beyond the scheduled end time, the video will cease to play on the livestream event page, and the pause feature will no longer be available."

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

True, and there seems to be a lot more awareness of mental health issues these days and many musicians like George Ezra are playing their part.  It’s about time this issue is discussed more openly. Something I feel strongly about. 

George Ezra always comes across as a genuinely nice bloke...

Just a shame that his music is shite.

3 hours ago, themuel said:

George Ezra deserves nothing but love. His Phone a Friend podcast dealing with men’s mental health is a thing of total joy and he puts all of himself into it.
I’ve got a lot of love for the man. 

He genuinely seems like a decent lad. Just a shame about the music really