Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

2 hours ago, sameimpala said:

Seye Adelakun on bass, in gorillaz live band. Simon tong off of the verve on guitar. percussionist was Karl Vanden Bossche!

For those who don't know, Simon Tong is also from the Gorillaz live band and he had the unenviable duty of touring Think Tank with Blur in place of Coxon.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

The smile is ace. Really nice to hear Thom and Johnny playing together with some good riffs and drum patterns again

I know it's not quite the same comparison, but it must be a little worrying for the rest of the band, a bit like Lennon and McCartney formed a whole other side band from The Beatles.

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I know it's not quite the same comparison, but it must be a little worrying for the rest of the band, a bit like Lennon and McCartney formed a whole other side band from The Beatles.

Hmm I think Radiohead work because they are all on good terms with each other and they allow the members to go off and do different things. It seems really chill.

Kinda like blur, I feel like Thom gets inspiration for a new band on his daily trip to the shop. 

This will be like every other little thing they do. An album and probably a run of shows and then they will disperse and do other things. Nothing will eclipse Radiohead together playing Radiohead songs.

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I know they’ve not recorded as a duo but they’ve done a few gigs (Camden Koko and a Park Stage surprise set that I can recall).

Last night? It was Just like a Glastonbury festival  night.  Expected to watch world famous acts but ended up watching Beans on Toast doing a live stream from his living room! Done that many times, headed for the pyramid but ended up in Avalon, Williams Green etc.😁

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Splatt said:

Getting set for 7pm steam but don't seem to be able to stream to Apple TV. Any ideas? 

It was glitching yesterday with airplay so i wouldnt reccoment it.Try to just connect your laptop to the tv. Worked perfectly fine with me. If you encounter a code error mid stream have your email open with the code to input it again

Edited by Suprefan

47 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Not worried one single bit. Its been apparent since The Eraser that there has needed to be an outlet. Thom mentioned it back then when he wanted to do solo stuff he asked the bands permission to do it. They happily obliged since they saw he has all these ideas and it just didnt fit with Radiohead so it had to go somewhere. Its paid dividends in the end with everything everyone has done. Jonny was finally able to highlight his arranging on Moon Shaped Pool for example. Thom really threw them all for a loop with King of Limbs but you just do what you do. Phil is working on another solo album this year too. There will be an album eventually, but now the thing is are they going to fully embrace this post punk jamming or not. Ful Stop is a great track that combines all the stuff from last night. But its interesting to see them pull a song thats over 10 years old and make it into something else again. Totally expect them on the Primavera poster in 2 days.

Edited by Suprefan