Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

As I said before, I don't want a refund and I'm happy with the compensation of getting access to it later, but what was most annoying for me was the shit communications. Tech fuck-ups happen but Driift took bloody ages to even say anything and when they did it was just "keep trying". Which was really unhelpful.

1. That Wolf Alice was surprisingly good. Enjoyed it.  
  2. But Kae Tempest is woeful. Always worse than I expect. Mystifyingly popular.
  3. Hooray for Michael Kiwanuka! Champagne after pondwater.

1 minute ago, sedra said:

I also am appreciating that whilst it wasn’t “live” live - it looks like the actual filming is so they are playing live as they would do on stage ( I think!) 

Trust me, they're playing live, if they were playing over a backing track, enough people were watching it that someone would of called it. Wolf Alice also had a mess up during one of their songs with a guitar peddle. The amount of backlash they would of got if they pulled of a 'Top of the Pops' paid evening would of outweighed last nights by a huge margin. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

Trust me, they're playing live, if they were playing over a backing track, enough people were watching it that someone would of called it. Wolf Alice also had a mess up during one of their songs with a guitar peddle. The amount of backlash they would of got if they pulled of a 'Top of the Pops' paid evening would of outweighed last nights by a huge margin. 

No I meant playing in one go not  miming! 

3 hours ago, sedra said:

If you are getting the same invalid code message that we all got last night then try tweeting Drift or Glastonbury Festival 

Had a few emails with Glastonbury, in the end it looks like its something to do with my IT, watching it on a 12 year old laptop, that and phone can access it OK, but the newer and normal stuff can't, took nearly 3 hours to get on so it's going to be a very early morning as i'm determoned to watch it all now - think i just about have enough booze to last!

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

How long until all the sets are on Yotube do we think? I’m busy tonight but would like to have it on tomorrow while I’m working.

Damon’s Albarn’s already on there 

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Speaking as someone who isn't a fan of theirs, that is a slightly harsh implication.

People on this forum aren't generally fans of MOR indie-pop. Coldplay get plenty of stick on here too.

They’re massively talented multi instrumentalists. I get that some people might not find them to their taste, but slating them and entirely dismissing them because you think one member of the band isn’t quite as good on drums as she is on the 3 other instruments she played smacks of sexism. You’d also have to have far better musical ears than me to pick up on the drum machine filler.