Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

2 minutes ago, sedra said:

Thank you so much for this link last night - we used it and managed to rewind the whole thing back from Idles  to the beginning so saved the evening for our little group of 4. We owe you a Twix 😀

Yeah same here, thanks @mrfunk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

Some Sunday reading... Bit Guardian heavy sos, but some bits in there I didn't know about. Generally positive copy though and like the photos.

And this from the Petridish:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/may/23/live-at-worthy-farm-review-glastonburys-dodgy-pyramid-scheme-has-stunning-music?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

29 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Shout out to MVP of the night @sameimpala. Even if lots of people couldn't watch simultaneously at home, the live commentary of the cinematic experience was brilliant and often hilarious.

26 minutes ago, sedra said:

Am so glad she got out of the cinema I had visions of staff coming in today to find her surrounded by empty Ben and Jerry cartons 😂

Ha! Got to say i was pretty baffled seeing all the complaints and then again by the mysterious disappearance of Georgezra.

I was prepared to survive off popcorn and fanta 😁 Great night though and the film was super impressive.

• Like 1

Real shame that this has largely been overshadowed by the technical fuck up. Whole thing looked and sounded amazing and was far better than I was expecting, especially in the way they winded through the various beautiful areas of the site for each performance. 

Think Damon should’ve been on earlier as it proved to be a bit of a snoozer after Coldplay lit the place up (especially for us watching it an hour and a half late) but otherwise no real complaints from me! Even Ezra soloing it in front of the wood fire was pretty lovely. 

8 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Watching the stream this morning and reading back through this thread, wow sounds like a nightmare last night.

Such a shame, it's a fantastic production.

How did you manage to watch this morning? Thought we had to wait until 2pm.

40 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

How long until all the sets are on Yotube do we think? I’m busy tonight but would like to have it on tomorrow while I’m working.

If your link didn't work, you should be getting a new one soon to watch until Sunday, according to See:

Furthermore, all affected customers will also be emailed within the next 48
hours with a viewing link which will be accessible until midnight on Sunday
30th May.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If your link didn't work, you should be getting a new one soon to watch until Sunday, according to See:

Furthermore, all affected customers will also be emailed within the next 48
hours with a viewing link which will be accessible until midnight on Sunday
30th May.

Ah cool. I’ll wait for the link then watch one day while I’m working then.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Ah cool. I’ll wait for the link then watch one day while I’m working then.

Think I'm going to do the same. I enjoyed it last night but was pretty bloody tired by the end (and pretty pissed off at the start) so would like to give it another go.

It is really impressive. I think you'll like it when you get there.

Just a shame that the start was such a shit show.

Had the USA West Coast stream booked (Sun 2pm start time for me) so missed all the shenanigans. Really feel for those affected.

What a great show though, right from the off. WA were amazing. We had friends round, some home made curries and copious booze. Loved it. Ezra and Albarn were the only damp squibs; WA, Kiwanuka, Radiohead... sorry The Smile, and Kano were the standouts.

Honey Dijon was a great way to finish off too!

Edited by John the Moth