Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

36 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Chris Martin did a song in there with a couple of female singers I didn't recognise, before it cut back to the pyramid field.

According to their Twitter it was we are KING. Not sure if they came out with jorja smith for a song too. Was flagging at that point had to get a shower to get my second wind to make it to the end. 

Had a bit of a party at ours last night. Really surprised to see the uproar this morning my stream didn't budge, not once.

Loved wolf Alice and idles, Haim were good.

Seen the love for Kano on here this morning but I wasn't feeling it, maybe it's my age.

Albarn was utterly depressing and Coldplay were Coldplay.

Edited by Stretlow

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Was anybody who couldn’t connect until Idles able to rewind and see Wolf Alice and Michael Kiwanuka? 

Yep, although I then jumped around and missed a lot of the spoken word and ME’s intro which are bits I was really keen to see. It was hard to navigate using a phone screen. 

9 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

So am I right in thinking we’ll be getting sent a link to watch the stream this afternoon / evening?

Last nights shithousing was a proper buzzkill.

I got an email in the early hours with a link to both and what looks like a generic password that will be the same for everyone?

9 hours ago, andyhh said:

All well and good but it doesn't seem like the refund option is working as far as I can tell. I won't be requesting one but a lot of people are going to be annoyed further by this. 

I’ve done the opposite. I didn’t have a ticket & benefited last night from the free stream - I started watching at Damon & continued for the rest. Thought it was outstanding (particularly Kano & The Smile!) so I’ve given them £20 this morning. 

I’ve got the link to this evenings streaming so will try & catch the early stuff, which from what people on here have been saying sounds equally fantastic 

7 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I got an email in the early hours with a link to both and what looks like a generic password that will be the same for everyone?

Would you be willing to share the password and link if I prove I have a 7pm viewing? Would be eternally grateful!

31 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

So am I right in thinking we’ll be getting sent a link to watch the stream this afternoon / evening?

Last nights shithousing was a proper buzzkill.

This link is still working for me from Wolf Alice but not sure if that is because I still have it open from last night https://watch.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/livestream-1/

29 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Was anybody who couldn’t connect until Idles able to rewind and see Wolf Alice and Michael Kiwanuka? 

Yes we used the link posted on here last night and re-wound back to the beginning just before they sent out the official free link. 😀

18 minutes ago, FestiZebra said:

Would you be willing to share the password and link if I prove I have a 7pm viewing? Would be eternally grateful!

I’ve already sent it on to someone, sorry! 
but neither the url or password look unique, I think it’s the same details for everyone that had bought the 7pm show last night. Can someone confirm?

22 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I’ve already sent it on to someone, sorry! 
but neither the url or password look unique, I think it’s the same details for everyone that had bought the 7pm show last night. Can someone confirm?

Thanks! If it does end up being a generic link and you do share I’ll happily Chuck in a additional fiver to the charities 

I assume no one else has had any luck amending their time slot?