Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

13 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Mine was perfect too. I hadn't even tried until after I heard 6music talk of issues at 830, as I was always planning to rewind. Had a failure, checked here, followed advice and was on in 2 minutes. Since then it's been great, indeed I think they've been able to do stuff with the staging and coverage which made good use of the space,great mix of acts too. 

I've now re-wound all the way back to Wolf Alice, I'm not watching it all again, that would be insane, but this first bit was the first  best . They were humbled but hot. Spooked but special. 

Last shout out to the Glastonbury  Sound Engineers tonight.

You are very, very special people.

To get such disparate bands and solo  artitists all sounding so good is some achiviment. 

Thank you 

Your endeavours do not go unnoticed. 

• Like 1

Been watching on rewind post Eurovision. Wolf Alice, Michael Kiwanuka, Idles and even George Ezra superb. Feed cutting during Haim which is incredibly frustrating will try later....err today to watch more. The production has been brilliant just a shame they were let down by the tech. 

Probably been said but yes it was shit it was late. They didn’t mean it. To put out a free link was the right thing to do but should have been earlier. 

But the end result was awesome... everyone here who was waiting patiently looking at me just ended up two hours more fucked and we appreciated the music more. 

I’m now in love with jorja smith and she’s not my usual gender 😂

• Like 1

Ended up reading through this thread before it kicks off at this end in 4.5 hours. What a huge disappointment the technical issues were after all the effort and hype. Really felt for all of you who couldn't get on and wanted to chat about it in real time.

They must be livid with Driift (who I've never heard of before this event). Absolutely bonkers to blame it on the festival itself, as the usual suspects on Twitter appear to be doing. They no doubt did all they could and were relying on third parties to deliver, in good faith. I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been for them watching it play out with woeful comms from Driift.

Still, those who were able to watch it are saying very positive things. Excited for tonight - fingers crossed it runs smoothly!

Luckily no stream issues for me after choosing a later one. Absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. Beautifully shot, enjoyed all the bands and was surprised how high the production values were. Loved the journey from day to night, and to the naughty corner via a late night secret set.

Not sure if it's helped though or just a reminder of what's currently lost..

Received an email link to 2pm showing today, weather lends itself to an afternoon sesh. Alternatively you can request a refund, but why would you, it's for charity after all. Anyhow, Sunday's plans sorted. 

7 hours ago, jparx said:

Genuinely baffled that there’s been HAIM hate here. They’re an excellent band with some banging tunes, and three unbelievably talented women. Can’t wait to see them there next year and they’ll be one of the standout acts of the weekend. Hopefully pyramid subs

Misogyny

how dare a woman play the drums 

Enjoying reading the positive comments from people who never planned to watch it at 7pm. If it wasn't for that (and a live stream  not streaming live is a big issue obviously) 

I paused the live stream last night when I went to bed and it is working for me perfectly now. The Smile sound amazing.

29 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

I’m assuming that Coldplay didn’t film in the Beehive like they were going to? 
Not surprised really how wet it was. I watched the set from the hedgerow in Muddy lane as it was the closest we were allowed to get.

Chris Martin did a song in there with a couple of female singers I didn't recognise, before it cut back to the pyramid field.