Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

12 minutes ago, jparx said:

Genuinely baffled that there’s been HAIM hate here. They’re an excellent band with some banging tunes, and three unbelievably talented women. Can’t wait to see them there next year and they’ll be one of the standout acts of the weekend. Hopefully pyramid subs

Aye, mad. Thought they nailed it. 

The Smile were amazing. Absolutely buzzing for this record. 

Just now, maelzoid said:

Albarn just started and frankly boring the pants off me. I gather the climax is good though, should I skip on 20 minutes?

Stick with it, looks fantastic, audio quality is great and there's at least a couple of cracking songs in there.

2 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Didn't Queen used to go by the moniker The Smile?

If not them then someone else big?

If not I can't believe that no band ever has never considered the band name "The Smile" before.

And as I typed that I got cut off. Thought phone battery had gone. Apparently still at 13% though. Hope it will last 'till the end. I have no plugs left downstairs near my desktop where I am right now.

Second bottle of wine may have been started.

I think they were just ‘Smile’ before they were Queen

2 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Albarn just started and frankly boring the pants off me. I gather the climax is good though, should I skip on 20 minutes?

Aye I’m not far in to him and the mood and energy have certainly dropped. Tempted to just skip to the Blur tunes at the end.

7 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Enjoyed Coldplay. Spectacular and energetic.

but... really felt the setlist was a bit predictable. A shame there was nothing from Everyday Life as I would have enjoyed Orphans or Champion of the World.

This - very predictable.  Visually spectacular, but would have liked Arabesque or Champions of the World.  Love all the songs they played but it was just a bit .... meh.