Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

4 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

i'm from Scarborough and you whitby lot have always been our web fingered cousins  : )  

seriously though, it's a beautiful place 

didn't hear of any street closures to be honest but they definitely went into town after. 

ahhhh that explains the insult 🤣 

I'm not there anymore but family were telling me. 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

They are one of those people who get a thrill out of downvotes. Unfortunately I’ve run out of upvotes to cancel the last one out. 

Isn't this his like 10th account now 🤣 but the feffin weirdo keeps coming back with new names just to downvote 🤷‍♂️

Massive tech fuck up aside, the actual film could have been far worse.  It had the potential to have the same vibe as those cringeworthy, sterile "special backstage performances" that the BBC insist on doing instead of taking a mobile crew to WG or one of the other billions of stages.

But it's not been like that at all, it's been kind of magical.  Even if most of Damon's set was dull.  But even that ended magnificently.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

2 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

She has such a nice voice. Lovely girl. no i'm not drunk by myself in a cinema

I don't really know who she is, but I recognise the name, but I'm very much enjoying this, it's like late night Radio6, driving home from somewhere

Just now, paulshane said:

I don't really know who she is, but I recognise the name, but I'm very much enjoying this, it's like late night Radio6, driving home from somewhere

This is music to seduce the person you drunkenly invited back to your place for a "coffee".