Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, blutarsky said:

Loved Wolf Alice, Michael Kiwanuka great, Haim smashed it, really enjoyed Idles (although Mrs B did not). Skipped Coldplay and Damon Albarn turgid. PJ Harvey’s spoken word not my wheelhouse. My highlight was the poem about refugees with the giant mannequin and children walking through the field - really touched me. 

I differ on the details but the mannequin segment was indeed a highlight,  magical 

1 minute ago, bamber said:

I differ on the details but the mannequin segment was indeed a highlight,  magical 

Or was great, quite emotional. Encapsulated how Glasto does it all, the big bands playing to a hundred thousand, all the way down to the niche poet reading their work to half a dozen. And doing it all well. 
Production quality has been sky high - feel really sorry for the festival that it’s all been tarnished by this cock up. 

2 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

OK his second song hit me. I've had a lot of wine. I like him - what should I listen to? 

Plastic Beach by Gorillaz is still great, in fact he's now playing a track from it literally as i type this 🙂

47 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Wasted nearly 2 hours, but now I have got it going I have to say it is brilliantly produced- great sets, beautifully shot and the sound quality is top drawer when played through a good sound system 👍

Yep this. WA, Michael K, Haim so far very very good. Not a great fan of Idles but it looked great. Shame about the noise 😊😳. The filming and sound so far is amazing. I hope the filming gets the credit it deserves when the shit show fades. 

Edited by chuckles07

5 minutes ago, Chubby Dude in a Tiny Car said:

so for those of us that gave up on this and headed over to the Netherlands - who has topped your scorecard?

for me the Ukrainian entry was fantastic and easily the best tonight (although i loved it from the semi, and nothing else came close) - absolutely loved it! 

I started on Eurovision then got the link working on my phone so did a bit of both. Kept Eurovision on the telly but on mute, and paused the Glasto stream to watch a bit of Eurovision whenever we saw something bonkers. WTF was the German entry about? 
Given I watched 90% of it on mute I’ll give my vote to the three scantily clad blondes in the cut out black jumpsuits with rhinestones (wherever they were from) or the handsome Spanish heartthrob who was dressed on a silk shirt and school trousers your Nan would describe as ‘snazzy’.