Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

Tonights fuck up can’t be blamed on Glastonbury. Their production has been excellent. The issue was purely down to the stream provider. Potentially they may have looked to reduce costs by going to a smaller company but it obviously hasn’t worked. This Drift company will be hit hard by the poor exposure but Glastonbury should have really gone to a more established provider with the capacity to stream to the obviously massive audience. 

Just now, dentalplan said:

You are somebody.

But they do seem to have pedigree for this with some high-profile names so it's not just a random company out of the Yellow Pages  Spotify have just partnered with them too so they must have done a pretty good pitch. And the stream is running very nicely now that people can get in.

This is obviously a nightmare for a young company's reputation but, as things go, I think if everyone could see it and frames were dropping and there was buffering and stuff, that would be much worse than an issue with access codes.

Danke!

Hrmm yeah agreed. Im watching now and the quality + production value is stellar. Such a massive shame that something as simple as a login has been so difficult. 

1 minute ago, bamber said:

Just another note, I would not have minded if the Coldplay or Haim parts of this had buffered, but they didn't. This whole thing has been unbroken Hi-Def, Hi-Fi for me.

The numbers will come out in the morning no doubt, but for some of us at least, this was an uncomplicated, enjoyable experience. I suspect I'm in the minority. 

Same experience here, it's been a flawless stream for me , zero stutters, amazing sound.

Initially, I was going to just have it on in the background, but as soon as Wolf Alice came on and I could see how beautifully it's been produced, I was hooked

3 minutes ago, bamber said:

Just another note, I would not have minded if the Coldplay or Haim parts of this had buffered, but they didn't. This whole thing has been unbroken Hi-Def, Hi-Fi for me.

The numbers will come out in the morning no doubt, but for some of us at least, this was an uncomplicated, enjoyable experience. I suspect I'm in the minority. 

I didn't enjoy not having the communal experience. But the tech side was pretty much perfect for me too.

Point of information. The symbol on Damon's piano is the same that Tool used suspended (and lt) above the stage when they toured Fear Innoculum. They are heavy occultists. Is there  a side to Mr Alburn that has remained hidden?

Just now, Martin Ashford said:

Point of information. The symbol on Damon's piano is the same that Tool used suspended (and lt) above the stage when they toured Fear Innoculum. They are heavy occultists. Is there  a side to Mr Alburn that has remained hidden?

Thanks. Its going to raise eyebrows thats for sure. 

1 minute ago, Hutchmaster said:

Was going to say, I'm not overly enjoying this set...

Full Mullet too!, Never a good sign.

I'm quite enjoying this though, especially compared to Haim and Coldplay