Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

Link works on my iPad - thank you! - but I can’t ping it to my TV with AirPlay so I’m gonna wait it out. 

Very impressed with the sound and visuals I have to say. Proper classy stuff. Would have been fantastic if the stream worked as intended.

3 minutes ago, Chawk said:

That link worked for me, and I've not even bought a ticket 

I was worried about this happening, how much money are Glastonbury now going to lose because of this cock up If you can now get on for free. Hopefully, people will still contribute.

Just now, Homersexual said:

Link works on my iPad - thank you! - but I can’t ping it to my TV with AirPlay so I’m gonna wait it out. 

Very impressed with the sound and visuals I have to say. Proper classy stuff. Would have been fantastic if the stream worked as intended.

I did screen mirror from iPad and it’s gone properly full screen, proper audio. Just watching the WaterAid, etc., ads from the beginning

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That doesn't work for me sadly. Have tried Safari and Chrome. Suspect you have to have logged in successfully once already?

Have you tried accessing it on incognito mode? I didn't have a ticket for today (got one for tomorrow) but it worked for me on Edge's incognito mode.