Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In fairness, it's been a terrible two years for the festival (as it has for everyone, of course) and I feel so sorry for Emily, she seemed very proud of what they had planned, they've tried to do something positive here and been let down by apparent ineptitude of the streaming company. The Eavis family and everyone associated will be gutted. No consolation for anyone wanting to watch it, of course. Just a little perspective.

Oh of course, this isn’t in her in any way.

I’m sure we’ll all be laughing about this in few days time.

All who paid will get to watch this soon I'm sure but it must be utery gutting for everyone who took time off work or made special arrangements for tonight etc.

Still sending positive vibes 🙂🍻💥💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

1 minute ago, Losing my hair said:

Mine was fine until halfway through Michael Kiwanuka then it just froze, threw me out and won't let me back in again.

I'm off to buy a Twix.

Maybe that’s a good sign 🤣 they might be doing the old turn off and on again trick

6 minutes ago, scattered_screens said:

Aye I do feel for them, and the technical aspects aren't in their control but like... it's 2021, there have been a lot of livestreamed gigs and events. We have twitch which gathers much much much more viewership and doesn't fall over. It's not as if they're attempting a new frontier of entertainment, this stuff has already been perfected to some degree.

Yeah I agree. I love the festival and feel sorry for them but it's not like this shit is new now. 

6 minutes ago, scattered_screens said:

Aye I do feel for them, and the technical aspects aren't in their control but like... it's 2021, there have been a lot of livestreamed gigs and events. We have twitch which gathers much much much more viewership and doesn't fall over. It's not as if they're attempting a new frontier of entertainment, this stuff has already been perfected to some degree.

Yeah, you're right. You really need to leave an event of this magnitude in the hands of an experienced organisation. Lessons learned.