Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

So frustrating that those lot and Haim are basically all I'm that interested in. It'll come on when Coldplay are on!

Chris Martin did a duet with both Kiwanuka and Wolf Alice!

12 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes if we could watch and choose artists at convenience over the next week I'd be much happier. I'm not fussed about the money (appreciate I'm fortunate to be able to say that but I've been wasting more than that for the last 2 weeks on hiring a mat for my dog that she won't sodding sit on!!) 

I mean yeah I can afford it, but that's kind of not the point really. Would have happily donated cash to the festival in some kind of crowdfufner but I thought I'd paid for a "product" here.

More annoying is I don't know whether to give up and do something else or just sit here like a lemon.

In fairness, it's been a terrible two years for the festival (as it has for everyone, of course) and I feel so sorry for Emily, she seemed very proud of what they had planned, they've tried to do something positive here and been let down by apparent ineptitude of the streaming company. The Eavis family and everyone associated will be gutted. No consolation for anyone wanting to watch it, of course. Just a little perspective.

• Upvote 7

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

I mean yeah I can afford it, but that's kind of not the point really. Would have happily donated cash to the festival in some kind of crowdfufner but I thought I'd paid for a "product" here.

More annoying is I don't know whether to give up and do something else or just sit here like a lemon.

Yeah that’s where we’re at. We were getting gently simmered on sangria before 7 and now we’re just sat here refreshing a page.