Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

I think they've possibly cocked up the code for this bit:

Your unique access code can only be used on one device at a time If you want to swap devices or to leave the livestream page, please make sure you always click LOGOUT when you do, so that the code is available for you to use on any device the next time you want to join the stream. If you don't log out, you will need to use the original device to watch the stream because it will still be logged in. 

So to run down the current events.

They first decided to run a live stream on the first weekend that pubs are open... Charged £20 a ticket to watch no more than 45 minutes of each artist (one of which is Coldplay)... It turned out it wasn't actually live... Then they started giving tickets away for free... And now most people can't watch it. It's gone well then 🤣

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Can you stream it please?

Toffee, If he was 3 more beers in he might be on for it. In fairness to him he’s entitled - got home at 6 and he, macgyver, set up the canopy/tent thing in the garden so we could watch it on the projector, found the projector, fixed the WiFi, and tried to log on, all by 7pm, and well we know the rest. He wasn’t happy 🤭

1 minute ago, MrZigster said:

Your unique access code can only be used on one device at a time If you want to swap devices or to leave the livestream page, please make sure you always click LOGOUT when you do, so that the code is available for you to use on any device the next time you want to join the stream. If you don't log out, you will need to use the original device to watch the stream because it will still be logged in. 

I think there are a lot of us though who never got in at all (so won't be locked out as such)

1 minute ago, MrZigster said:

Yeah it seems like it's a one time usage code on any device

Big question is can it be fixed without taking the stream down? 

Just now, K2SO said:

So to run down the current events.

They first decided to run a live stream on the first weekend that pubs are open... Charged £20 a ticket to watch no more than 45 minutes of each artist (one of which is Coldplay)... It turned out it wasn't actually live... Then they started giving tickets away for free... And now most people can't watch it. It's gone well then 🤣

Yeah, it’s not been good, but honestly it just makes me feel sad for the festival more than anything. Knowing how well Emily, Michael and co. mean is the most disappointing bit.