Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, Skelts said:

Drift getting destroyed on Twitter. Rightly so. This has put a massive dampner on Saturday night 

Nah, now watching I can see your voice has put a massive dampner on my Saturday night

6 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Maybe a load of security keys haven't been put into the DB yet, maybe the later ones e.g. like those bought today...?

Or their streaming works but the auth server / service can't cope...

https://developers.inplayer.com/docs/paywall3/

Posted earlier that I had to email See to get them to reset my key at about fiveish. It worked then. I think there may be a problem with the way they've implemented the one login only thing. Earlier it was saying I was still logged in on the device I was logging in on. Same device but saying code was already in use. I clicked "logout" plenty of times. They reset my code and I got in to see the advert bit and now I can't get in again.

I'm fucking furious.

Convinced if it was a free stream and a donate option that they would have made more if people watched it and then got more bevies and into it eventually caving in to the constant donate that they go you know what I will because I’ve enjoyed it I will donate any amount. Bit like the hacienda all dayers of early lockdown. 

• Upvote 1