Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Nope I paid for it (like a mug apparently!).

I paid and gave an extra tenner to charity. I only wanted to watch the first couple of acts. Would be nice if we could get an on demand code that lasted a week to watch at convenience. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah the annoying thing seems to be that you get penalised for having checked the link before! 

I hadn't tried the link before because my internet was broken this afternoon and they said it wasn't expected to be fixed until 8. 

8 minutes ago, Porcelina said:

Clearly they've hit server capacity and it's one in one out.

The company are woeful but you have to put blame on Glastonbury themselves for a complete lack of due diligence.

But how can they not know exactly how many people will be logging on? Surely that could have been tested.

1 minute ago, LostHorizon said:

This tweet seems to indicate there was some last minute coding that's caused the problem rather than a load issue on the servers

https://twitter.com/duffaSteve/status/1396166364574982144?s=20

Yep my husband is a head of development and is going full on geek about the piss poor development practices that would allow this to happen so I've got that joy on a Saturday night as well. 

2 minutes ago, LostHorizon said:

This tweet seems to indicate there was some last minute coding that's caused the problem rather than a load issue on the servers

Ah so if that's the case, presumably they'll need to do another release to fix it...which would bring it down for the people who ARE in....