Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

So the full T-Day experience then...

Gotta hammer F5 before you’re allowed in.

Maybe this is part of the plan to rekindle the full rollercoaster of emotions of the festival ?

Just now, Ged Devereux said:

Is it invalid code for everyone or just those who got it free on O2?

Bought my code and no luck

Sod this. I booked the night off work for this. Going to have to make the weekend hours up again up some point. Only really interested in watching this live and having bants on here, which isn't going to happen if we all start from the beginning when/if we finally get in.

What a complete shitshow. The "don't worry you can rewind" does not cut it afaic.

• Upvote 2

Just now, rubenz said:

Don't think I had to enter a code, just clicked on the email link and it started on the laptop. 

That worked with me when I first tried it at about 6pm, but when I went back to it I was promoted for the code which is when this error malarkey started

Just now, WS_Jack_III said:

Well, you've all missed the Wolf Alice set. What an absolute shambles that this hasn't worked as it should. Really bad look for the festival and it's not really their fault.

I bet they’re fucking furious at this driift company

I'm an O2 customer . Bought a ticket direct from o2 site at 6:50.  No sign of my £4 discount although advertiised so paid the full £20. Got an email with the code and its invalid. Fearing that Matt Hancock is al over the organisation of this.