Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

Anyone know why I can’t mirror to my Apple TV from an iPad yet I can from MacBook Pro … the tech help says the symbol should be in the bottom right of the picture … but there’s nothing there … was hoping to be using the MacBook Pro for zoom as it’s much better …edit  Ive sorted it 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Edited by crazyfool1

Just now, jimmillen said:

Can I just say how bloody wonderful it is to have an actual live (sort of 😉) performance to discuss and look forward to - this thread is almost keeping up with the COVID one. Feels like a real ray of sunshine, love to see it. 

if I stop posting my technical problems it might not b 🙂 ....... but yeah absolutely sooo looking forward to it ... and the cider is being cracked open now 🙂 

Don’t forget for those that arent shy / are absolutely bolloxed there is a vm meet running alongside / after if you want to continue chatting bollox or just say hello ..... hit us up on the vm link zoom in that thread from 7pm .. come and go and mute as you wish ... will be great to see some more Efest faces on there ... have a cracking evening everyone ... 

• Upvote 1

Just had a right massive scare. It wouldn't let me log on. Using the same device I'd used to get it working yesterday (work iPhone) it was telling me I'd logged in too many times and it wouldn't appear to let me logout no matter how many times I pushed the logout button. Ended up contacting See who reset the code thankfully and it appears to be working now (have the infomercial or whatever you call it). Scared to click away from it now. Still on egg shells and very apprehensive that I may not get to see this.

Definitely doesn't appear to work on my ancient desktop Vista OS through Opera unless anyone else can contradict me.

God it's been a complete 'mare of a day so far. Overslept. Mum's carers running stupidly late and had to chase them up. Went out to get supplies. Got soaked (typical Glastonbury some might say). Got home and promptly dropped one of tonights bottles of wine and it went everywhere. Had to go out and replenish after spending ages cleaning up.