Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Feels right to have the holy trinity of Martin, Albarn and Yorke all involved in this 

Honestly, with their love for the festival, openness to talking about what the festival means to them, even if you don't like one of their groups, you can't deny its nice for all 3 to be there. 

Is there a way I can swap my Sunday stream ticket for tonight? Booked the wrong night thinking I couldn’t do tonight, turns out it’s the other way round!

Would love to watch tonight’s stream somehow. Not sure what to do!

edit: I will add I haven’t received email confirmation yet as I did it via o2 proority

Edited by wro_lap

Just now, wro_lap said:

Is there a way I can swap my Sunday stream ticket for tonight? Booked the wrong night thinking I couldn’t do tonight, turns out it’s the other way round!

There's a few people on the Glasto Chat facebook group asking, but not many. Your best bet would be to tweet at Glastonbury. 

Just now, wro_lap said:

Not sure if it's a bit late notice now, but I'm sure there was something in the FAQs about being able to change Saturday to Sunday if you contact them, so maybe the reverse is true?

If honey Dijon / roisin Murphy doesn’t start to 12:00, what time is finish? 

they advertised it as 5 hours but 7-12 would account for that. Do we think it will just run an extra half our or something , or will it just run through into the small hours 

40 minutes ago, internetjef said:

If honey Dijon / roisin Murphy doesn’t start to 12:00, what time is finish? 

they advertised it as 5 hours but 7-12 would account for that. Do we think it will just run an extra half our or something , or will it just run through into the small hours 

This is a very good point! Would suggest it's longer than five hours?

Mild Panic.... couldnt find the confirm email in my inbox ..... my friend rang at the wrong moment ... proceeded to get frustrated with him .... realised my email went to another email address .... cant work out how to get the airplay from iPad to apple tv .... so have found how to do it from the mac ... anyway glad I had a pre go rather than assuming it would just work 🙂