Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

5 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

So do we think Taylor's slot has also been pre-recorded or is it likely to be knitted in as a fully live performance?  I'm just thinking if it was pre-recorded then something would likely have leaked, even if it was a sighting in the Wild Bean at Podimore junction on the A303.

Exactly my current thought process. Didn't she recently land in Dublin? So there's no way they can sneak her onto site today.

I think its pre recorded and they probably made a big effort to keep the amount of people for that as minimal as possible. Theyre still really good at being tight lipped on things.  I mean you mightve had a higher chance for a leak if Taylor had Haim join her for a song. But that kind of seemed to have pointed it towards being possible anyway.

Billie takes Kendrick if it happens! One LA artist for another, only fair.

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

How many of these acts, Inc Taylor, would we expect to see back next June....and what's the likelihood of confirmations tonight.....none, one or two....all of them?

If the special guest is Taylor then I can’t imagine she’s not signed up for next year, and I’m sure that’ll be the case for most of the acts who were on the 2020 lineup and appearing tonight. 

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

How many of these acts, Inc Taylor, would we expect to see back next June....and what's the likelihood of confirmations tonight.....none, one or two....all of them?

Or do they play a longer game and do a headliner announcement later  …. I’m not sure tonight will bring us anything headliner wise … don’t the headline acts mostly like to tease their own announcements … and some really creative ones at that … filming on the farm might give the opprtunity for something soon 

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

If the special guest is Taylor then I can’t imagine she’s not signed up for next year, and I’m sure that’ll be the case for most of the acts who were on the 2020 lineup and appearing tonight. 

Are we not totally ignoring the obvious and Coldplay are headlining 2022?