Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

44 minutes ago, Quark said:

Nice.  I tried the fever tree ginger beer but just didn't find it had enough kick to it to stand up to the sweetness of the rum, needs the proper fiery stuff for me.

got to agree... The Waitrose cans are much sparkier

4 hours ago, sameimpala said:

Also, still the only one booked in my cinema. If so i'll be getting absolutely leathered on tango ice blast 💥 

This is a tremendous idea. I’ve smuggled a few cans of beers into the cinema before but never thought to buy an ice blast then pour some spirits into it. Visionary! 

gonna watch worthy live at home but this has just ramped up the next James Bond movie ha 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

We thinking many other surprises besides Special Guest? 

I'm sure I read an interview with Emily that said were "a few surprises"...

https://www.nme.com/features/music-interviews/emily-eavis-glastonbury-2021-worthy-farm-livestream-interview-2942334

Screenshot_20210521-211840-333.png

Very excited for this. I would say “now” but I’ve been pretty stoked for it since it was announced tbh! The photos have definitely upped it a level though. Most excited to see how they’ve utilised iconic sights and landmarks from the farm. I think it’s going to really hit us in the feels.