Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Kae Tempest has shared an alternative poster with details of spoken word artists taking part. 

DDD6E266-512C-4224-B7CD-48B738C9ED2C.thumb.jpeg.2c36def179662cba0127fb168ee3cdee.jpeg

Yes to a Michael Eavis spoken word performance! Bloody love that man. 

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Kae Tempest has shared an alternative poster with details of spoken word artists taking part. 

DDD6E266-512C-4224-B7CD-48B738C9ED2C.thumb.jpeg.2c36def179662cba0127fb168ee3cdee.jpeg

The fact this says special guestS (plural) but there is only one unknown slot on their lineup... can we read into that that it’s a not a solo artist? 

Edited by DareToDibble

9 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

The fact this says special guestS (plural) but there is only one unknown slot on their lineup... can we read into that that it’s a not a solo artist? 

Chris Martin and Jorja Smith collaboration! 

57 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

The timings poster says special guest (singular) for one of the slots, so I think theres a solo artist doing a “proper” set, then maybe some others popping up as guests for other bands?

image.thumb.jpeg.c5ece3c195588526ea47bcb62498e276.jpeg

Edited by jparx

3 hours ago, Dukeicon said:

It's a live stream - you could buy the Sunday stream to watch a day later though.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/live-at-worthy-farm-livestream-event-announced/

Thanks. I’m on Night Shifts so both screenings manage to be not massively practical for me 😀

I’m sure it’ll be on Torrent sits after. I don’t mind chipping in the money anyway.

59 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Thanks. I’m on Night Shifts so both screenings manage to be not massively practical for me 😀

I’m sure it’ll be on Torrent sits after. I don’t mind chipping in the money anyway.

You can get the  AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & ASIA stream (as far as I know) which starts at 10am BST Sunday. Depends when your night shift finishes and if you want to be awake for 5+ hours after your shift!

5 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

Swifty could still be in the UK by then 😉

I am feeling very confident she’s the special guest. The only thing playing against it is why hold back arguably the biggest name you’ve got when you’re trying to sell tickets? Surprises are nice, but would you not want to plug the hell out of it?