Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

51 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Any news if the Pyramid is being dressed yet with the webcam still of ? Staying in Glastonbury over the weekend so will hopefully have a peak.

the farm twitter suspects are very quiet of late .... I reckon there is a good chance 🙂 

Anyone know any details of running order, set lengths, who’s playing which area, collaboration and special guest rumours? It all seems a bit quiet unless I’ve missed stuff. 

guess easier to keep it all under wraps with less people involved and to be fair a lot less interest than the main normal event. Still us obsessives need these rumours to survive 🙂

• Upvote 1

First world problems and all that, but the timing and no on-demand is a pain for those of us with small children who don’t like going to bed 😂

Going to miss at least the first hour which I’m a bit sad about, I’d really like to immerse myself in the whole end to end experience. Oh well…

Edited by jimmillen

12 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

First world problems and all that, but the timing and no on-demand is a pain for those of us with small children who don’t like going to bed 😂

Going to miss at least the first hour which I’m a bit sad about, I’d really like to immerse myself in the whole end to end experience. Oh well…

They are showing it again the weekend after I think, in the daytime (I think you can change your tickets to that stream instead if you want to?).

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

They are showing it again the weekend after I think, in the daytime (I think you can change your tickets to that stream instead if you want to?).

I thought about that, but the chances of getting to watch for 5 hours uninterrupted on a weekend afternoon are zero 😂 Peace & quiet in the evening, albeit missing the first hour or so, is just about the lesser evil!

If I’m that desperate to catch up I could always get a second ticket for the afternoon stream, bit extravagant though.

Don’t want to whinge too much, anything from Glastonbury is better than nothing 🙂 Just seems a bit behind the times to not offer a more flexible way to watch…

47 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

Ahhh didn’t even think of that, going to have to carefully plan some extra tiring activities during the day to get more chance of peace later on.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

I thought about that, but the chances of getting to watch for 5 hours uninterrupted on a weekend afternoon are zero 😂 Peace & quiet in the evening, albeit missing the first hour or so, is just about the lesser evil!

If I’m that desperate to catch up I could always get a second ticket for the afternoon stream, bit extravagant though.

Don’t want to whinge too much, anything from Glastonbury is better than nothing 🙂 Just seems a bit behind the times to not offer a more flexible way to watch…

I feel your pain! 

A 9pm stream or an on demand 'rental' would be great.

10 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Ahhh didn’t even think of that, going to have to carefully plan some extra tiring activities during the day to get more chance of peace later on.

Somehow that doesn’t work with my daughters… they don’t go to sleep any sooner and are just a lot grumpier at bedtime 😂 

32 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

Oh yes didn't think about that! It's a shame you can't watch it in stages. One of the things that puts me off getting a ticket is that I don't really want to watch five hours of it, just want to fast forward through the bands I don't like!

1 hour ago, jimmillen said:

Can’t you pause the stream? I get that is a tad annoying!

1 hour ago, jimmillen said:

I read the description as meaning you couldn’t pause, but maybe? Would be perfect if so. 

Sounds like it's something they are looking into, but might not be able to provide.

From the FAQ:
Can I re-watch the show, or pause/rewind the stream?
Due to the length of the livestream, for technical reasons it is unlikely you will be able to rewind the stream. We are investigating whether we can provide some functionality of this kind as an accommodation to fans & will update this section when we have more news, but it is unlikely.

3 hours ago, kalifire said:

Am I right in thinking that the streams that go out at later times are simply repeats of the first one?

Unless each act is performing 4 or 5 times over 36 hours I think that's a fair assumption.