Jump to content

Rock Werchter 2022


JSmurphy
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/6/2022 at 11:59 AM, micvet said:

I wonder what will happen with 'Encore'.
A second 'Biggest Comedy Show of the world' story...

News incoming very soon… TW Classic will help to fix some things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Anyone know how much the food/drink vouchers on site will be?

I notice they've gone up quite a bit from 2.75 euros in advance to 3.25 euros since covid.

3.5

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 5:31 PM, NettleLondon said:

Someone asked about collector tickets - mine arrived on Saturday

Hello,

Did you do anything in order to receive your new ticket? Some people said that they bought the new ticket via the voucher that they had. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ela_kwsta said:

Hello,

Did you do anything in order to receive your new ticket? Some people said that they bought the new ticket via the voucher that they had. 

It depends, if you changed your ticket into a voucher, you´ll have to buy your ticket again with that. If you did nothing, you have a new ticket for this year in your account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jefb said:

It depends, if you changed your ticket into a voucher, you´ll have to buy your ticket again with that. If you did nothing, you have a new ticket for this year in your account.

On my account I had only a QR code and then, when I tape to print my collector ticket, the file that it downloaded is not a valid ticket. That's why I had second thoughts if we are going to receive new one. Here is the answer of Ticketmaster's support.

IMG_20220517_141106.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ela_kwsta said:

On my account I had only a QR code and then, when I tape to print my collector ticket, the file that it downloaded is not a valid ticket. That's why I had second thoughts if we are going to receive new one. Here is the answer of Ticketmaster's support.

IMG_20220517_141106.jpg

If you wanne see the first bands, make sure you are on time at the Ticketmaster BO.
You will have to pass 2 queues: The one at the Ticketmaster BO to reprint the tickets (can take a while, especialy the first day) and the normal entrance queue when you have the new tickets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi guys

I unfortunately can't make it to the festival now so I have 2 Combi tickets for sale (without camping). I have listed these on StubHub and only am only asking for the face value of the ticket plus the StubHub listing fee. The link to the listing can he found here

 

https://www.stubhub.be/rock-werchter-tickets-werchter-werchter-festivalpark-30-6-2022/event/104617204/?multiSectionSelect=true

 

Cheers folks, I hope you have a blast,

Rob

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, a lot of new informations from RW team, including night trains 😮

I see there's a second town added as a bus departure base - AARSCHOT - and it's recomended for people with regular camping tickets (which is for me and my friends). Therefore I have a question for the locals:

- which city - AARSCHOT or LEUVEN has more train connections with Zaventem Airport? I'm on a pretty tight schedule arriving June 30th 9:30 am and leaving Bru July 4th 10:30 am so I'm not gonna take any chances and if this AARSCHOT has less train connections with the airport than Leuven.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to take the train in Leuven! There is no direct train from Aarschot to Brussels- AirPort. The bus from werchter to Leuven will take you 30 min. There are 4 trains from Leuven to Brussels- AirPort every hour. Leuven - Brussels AirPort is 12 minutes By train. I would take the bus from werchter to Leuven at 7 -7u30.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone give me an estimated walking time barn > main stage?

Idles clash with Gorillaz at Primavera so if I don't leave Turnstile early I'm not seeing them at all this year. So annoying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Can someone give me an estimated walking time barn > main stage?

Idles clash with Gorillaz at Primavera so if I don't leave Turnstile early I'm not seeing them at all this year. So annoying. 

Depends where you're at in the Barn and where you want to end up in the main stage area but it's pretty close I'd say 5/10 minutes walking fast.

The clash with Diiv at Primavera puts me in the same position. In an ideal world, I'll get tickets for Turnstile at Hasselt or Idles at AB until then and this won't be a problem but come on talk about bad luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, polnico said:

Depends where you're at in the Barn and where you want to end up in the main stage area but it's pretty close I'd say 5/10 minutes walking fast.

The clash with Diiv at Primavera puts me in the same position. In an ideal world, I'll get tickets for Turnstile at Hasselt or Idles at AB until then and this won't be a problem but come on talk about bad luck.

Thanks, I'm happy to hang around towards the back of the barn if that means I can catch 40 minutes of both bands with a 10 minute walk between. That's actually not as bad as I first thought it would be. 

Primavera clashes were an absolute bloodbath but it was to be expected I guess with a lineup so big. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BenG92 said:

Thanks, I'm happy to hang around towards the back of the barn if that means I can catch 40 minutes of both bands with a 10 minute walk between. That's actually not as bad as I first thought it would be. 

Primavera clashes were an absolute bloodbath but it was to be expected I guess with a lineup so big. 

In the Barn, the exits are on the side (this was the case during last few editions), so you can hang around the front and exit near the front on the right or left so you can moshpit (if that's your plan during Turnstile) easily!

Edited by polnico
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member




×
×
  • Create New...