Jump to content

Rock Werchter 2022


JSmurphy
 Share

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Don't think McCartney is that huge of a ticket seller. Didn't even sell out his day at RW16 actually. 

My GF didn't even go to see Paul, just went home. Still makes me cry when I think about it. But for a lot of people he remains the guy that plays the guitar on FourFiveSeconds. 😢

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

Hi! For me it´s the first time at Rock Werchter. We have tickets for the hive camping. Are there any food trucks or something like that at the camping area, where i get breakfast or other snacks? 

There are for sure. I remember I spend all my tokens monday morning on some good breakfast 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

Hi! For me it´s the first time at Rock Werchter. We have tickets for the hive camping. Are there any food trucks or something like that at the camping area, where i get breakfast or other snacks? 

 

Just as a heads up, you can use the same vouchers from the festival site at the Hive. Beer/ soft drink/ coffee usually 1 voucher. Food usually 2 for basic, and upwards for meals/ noodles etc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

Hi! For me it´s the first time at Rock Werchter. We have tickets for the hive camping. Are there any food trucks or something like that at the camping area, where i get breakfast or other snacks? 

 

They also have food trucks along the road between the campsite and the arena which take euros and they do breakfast foods in the morning. They aren't any cheaper but you do get bigger portions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2022 at 3:21 PM, Granny-Smith said:

Hi! For me it´s the first time at Rock Werchter. We have tickets for the hive camping. Are there any food trucks or something like that at the camping area, where i get breakfast or other snacks? 

 

Take the free bus to Leuven. There you can take for the same money a real good and much bigger breakfast

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i feel like florence will announce a euro tour soon, would they announce this as part of that?? it would be weird bc their euro tour is likely early 2023, but announcing this AFTER a tour announcement feels even weirder? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, shivroy said:

i feel like florence will announce a euro tour soon, would they announce this as part of that?? it would be weird bc their euro tour is likely early 2023, but announcing this AFTER a tour announcement feels even weirder? 

You know the schedule been released.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2022 at 10:27 PM, Scarnic said:

Just as a heads up, you can use the same vouchers from the festival site at the Hive. Beer/ soft drink/ coffee usually 1 voucher. Food usually 2 for basic, and upwards for meals/ noodles etc.

Thx for the answers! Are their some foodtrucks for vegans?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if there will be a camping shop on the hive site? In previous years I have used the Tentenzo camping shop in the hive, but there is no information on their website and their facebook page hasn't been updated in 2 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

Thx for the answers! Are their some foodtrucks for vegans?

Knowing the Belgians, yes. ( But can't give you a 100% answer) Best to contact them via the website or on the FB page, usually very quick at answering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Scarnic said:

Knowing the Belgians, yes. ( But can't give you a 100% answer) Best to contact them via the website or on the FB page, usually very quick at answering.

There are options, and every food stand will have a sign on it. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, biggygg said:

Does anyone know if there will be a camping shop on the hive site? In previous years I have used the Tentenzo camping shop in the hive, but there is no information on their website and their facebook page hasn't been updated in 2 years.

No, normally not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...