Jump to content

Rock Werchter 2022


JSmurphy
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 3/7/2022 at 4:39 PM, lighthouse said:

Well there were 2 extra days planned, including a 2nd TWC day and an all female ‘encore’ day. Don’t know if this announcement bins one of those days...

All female wasnt said, there would be more female artists , but not all female. Maybe @Ken19 can help us out? Its taking long for names , since the date is already in 3 months? So confident that it will sell?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Festilitis said:

All female wasnt said, there would be more female artists , but not all female. Maybe @Ken19 can help us out? Its taking long for names , since the date is already in 3 months? So confident that it will sell?

They'll need some excellent names if they think of selling out a complete Werchter day only 3 months in advance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Festilitis said:

Can be also werchter. They lighted the tower in the capital of belgium. In werchter there are not much towers to be lightened. Would be a perfect name for tw classic 

That's true but at this point it's looking like TW Classic 2 is not happening anymore. We got the comedy show on 18 june and the Encore day is basically confirmed by the insiders for 26 june.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Take a look at the strokes Their preformance…this is gonna be the best live act 2022… werchter made a big mistake not booking  them 🙄 money rules the World above quality. If we take a Look at all the bands that were annonced at 2020 and Touring in 2022 but not rebooked …Liam, Bombay bycicle club, Jake, bugg, the pretty  reckless,… a shame

 

@Ken19 Any thoughts about this 😉

Edited by Niels peeters
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Niels peeters said:

 Take a look at the strokes Their preformance…this is gonna be the best live act 2022… werchter made a big mistake not booking  them 🙄 money rules the World above quality. If we take a Look at all the bands that were annonced at 2020 and Touring in 2022 but not rebooked …Liam, Bombay bycicle club, Jake, bugg, the pretty  reckless,… a shame

 

@Ken19 Any thoughts about this 😉

Buy a ticket for Best Kept Secret like we did. Very much looking forward to The Strokes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Niels peeters said:

 Take a look at the strokes Their preformance…this is gonna be the best live act 2022… werchter made a big mistake not booking  them 🙄 money rules the World above quality. If we take a Look at all the bands that were annonced at 2020 and Touring in 2022 but not rebooked …Liam, Bombay bycicle club, Jake, bugg, the pretty  reckless,… a shame

 

@Ken19 Any thoughts about this 😉

He said that day sold poorly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Blaxey said:

One question, has anyone who bought the collector ticket in 2020 received the 2022 collector ticket? They said that they were going to send them but I don't know when

Showed up a couple weeks before the festival in 2019 IIRC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2022 at 9:16 AM, Blaxey said:

One question, has anyone who bought the collector ticket in 2020 received the 2022 collector ticket? They said that they were going to send them but I don't know when

Didn't get mine either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know how well it would sell, but Florence and Arcade Fire would be a nice combo for Encore/Boutique 2. Both with a new album in May, unlikely to be PKP headliners, Florence is around and AF should be touring soon. Would not be surprised if one of them showed up as Glastonbury surprise acts the same weekend...

Add some great women acts on the undercard and you have a beautiful day on the Werchter field.

But anyway, it's time to announce something. Some insider on Festileaks saying it would not be a full day btw (something like P!nk 2019).

Edited by VCF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For June/July festivals probably, unless some are missing an headliner. But why not for a day event whose lineup is yet to be revealed (and on the same weekend as Glastonbury)?

But agreed that it's quite unlikely. Arena tour during the fall and EU festivals for 2023 is probably to be expected.

Edited by VCF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2022 at 9:11 PM, VCF said:

Don't know how well it would sell, but Florence and Arcade Fire would be a nice combo for Encore/Boutique 2. Both with a new album in May, unlikely to be PKP headliners, Florence is around and AF should be touring soon. Would not be surprised if one of them showed up as Glastonbury surprise acts the same weekend...

Add some great women acts on the undercard and you have a beautiful day on the Werchter field.

But anyway, it's time to announce something. Some insider on Festileaks saying it would not be a full day btw (something like P!nk 2019).

Florence is headliner Encore… but don’t know why it isn’t announced already. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

Arcade Fire will do some European shows in may (preview shows).

You've just put a smile on my face Ken!

Yeah Florence felt obvious as soon as we knew a female led day was on the cards. Will be interesting to see how it turns out, but with the Pukkelpop announcement on Monday, we may have to wait another week...

Edited by VCF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, mikebat said:

Encore ? for Boutique june 19th ?

Line up for Boutique on June 19th is complete.

But there's another event that is still due to be announced (and that Werchter promoted as an "Encore") on June 26th.

Edited by VCF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...