Rock Werchter 2022

On 9/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, Matt42 said:

@Ken19 are you still confident about the Paul McCartney Werchter date? Have you heard anything on Swift being about?

Is this the TW Classic that got cancelled in 2020? I had tickets for that. See the Killers as support again are free the week before RW as well. 

Edit - forgot about Nick Cave doing TW Classic. Unless they add another day on it. 

Edited by DDave

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Is this the TW Classic that got cancelled in 2020? I had tickets for that. See the Killers as support again are free the week before RW as well. 

Edit - forgot about Nick Cave doing TW Classic. Unless they add another day on it. 

I think both Nick Cave and Macca will headline a day of TWC.

2 hours ago, DDave said:

Press release of the Nick Cave announcement stated that a second TW Classic day would take place in 2022. So I assume they'll go for a carbon copy of the 2020 edition for that day.

4 minutes ago, Dietediet said:

Press release of the Nick Cave announcement stated that a second TW Classic day would take place in 2022. So I assume they'll go for a carbon copy of the 2020 edition for that day.

Nice. I'll get reserving a room just in case. 

Until this moment I was still hoping it'd be Coldplay who'll blow us away on Sunday night. 

I like RHCP but (IMO) they lack their album dynamics while playing live. 

Anyway, the festival itself is all I need so I'll take the Peppers in a heartbeat supported by some good big name. Still - don't believe Peppers can sell out a day by themselves.

Geeez, 8 PM and still not a word ;/

Edited by heti

56 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

RHCP still haven't announced dates themselves so it's stuck behind that

Stuff like this is scheduled, they do not just wait for the band to move. Only LN, the band and RW know what‘s going on. Today would have made perfect sense with the video last week.

Unless things got pushed back the last minute, the annoucement still has to be around the corner if tickets are supposed to be onsale 8th October (according to the Ticketmaster FR leak).

Edited by Karlos12345

1 hour ago, foofajter said:

Sorry for OT, but do you have info about RATM new dates? Are there any rumours about announcement?

Rock En Seine announce their first name/names on the 8th October, think they were one of the first to announce RATM last time around