Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

If anyone needs cash, you can leave the arena, go right, the last bar on the left sorted us out with cashback. The food vendors outside aren't great at communicating it's cash only for non locals and we got stuck "borrowing" some pitta wraps from people who clearly didn't think we were coming back 😂

14 minutes ago, Ferda said:

What are the typical waiting times for buses to Leuven on Monday morning? I have a plane to catch, so any insight appreciated! Thanks

Not bad at all both times I've been before. Buses go very frequently, as soon as one goes the other starts to fill in and go. It's a bit more crowded this year but hopefully won't be much worse

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I'm not usually a band hater but how are Imagine Dragons so big? I watched last 30 minutes and it was just baaad song after bad song, done really well by the band but still

Chart / advert pop rock, definitely a crowd for it even if we think it's awful, each to their own I guess! Met a few people who were here for Metallica and hadn't even heard of Idles or Turnstile, some folks just like the big guys 

Before I switch off notifications for another 11 months, just want to say thanks to everyone who made this year a blast! We all have different musical tastes, needs and requirements but Rock Werchter is just the greatest festival that caters for all of those things! Thanks for tolerance, patience, acceptance and love!  

See y’all next year! ❤️ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, neatneatneat said:

Before I switch off notifications for another 11 months, just want to say thanks to everyone who made this year a blast! We all have different musical tastes, needs and requirements but Rock Werchter is just the greatest festival that caters for all of those things! Thanks for tolerance, patience, acceptance and love!  

See y’all next year! ❤️ 

We just got back to our camp discussing that we already can’t wait for next year! So nice to have these moments back in our lives! 
As always we had a blast! RW is the  only festival we buy tickets for each year before knowing the lineup…

Till the first announcement for 2023, happy summer everyone!!!

On 7/2/2022 at 12:07 PM, BenG92 said:

Yeah we absolutely love it, you can rock up as the previous band finishes and get into the front no issue at all, went for Pearl Jam and Turnstile and was too tired to go back for Metallica 😅 also waltzed in for Haim quite late which I thought was wild but maybe they aren't that big here? They put on a great show though

how does it work?

1 hour ago, jirrit said:

how does it work?

The front section has gates to each side, when a band finishes they let anyone that wants to leave out, then they slowly filter people in until its comfortably full and not too packed. Got in no problem for everyone we tried for, you just have to arrive in good time