Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

It's now an incredible day, just a shame it's a week before the festival proper. If they stuck in on Weds 29th as a paid bonus it would have been super cool.

Indeed! It would 've made a nice RW day. The lineup is much better than the Saturday of the main festival.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone used Ticketswap for festivals before? I had only one experience for an arena show a few months ago and I'm still not sure it was scanned properly at the entrance.

Lots of tickets currently at less than 60 euros there, which is a steal.

10 minutes ago, VCF said:

Has anyone used Ticketswap for festivals before? I had only one experience for an arena show a few months ago and I'm still not sure it was scanned properly at the entrance.

Lots of tickets currently at less than 60 euros there, which is a steal.

More than 1/2 of the shows I attented this year was by cheap tickets from Ticketswap without a problem. But I have no idea for a festival

Note to all who are going to Werchter from Overseas. 

From Monday the need to complete a locator form for Belgium will be scrapped. Also the need to wear face masks on public transport will be no longer necessary.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Scarnic said:

Note to all who are going to Werchter from Overseas. 

From Monday the need to complete a locator form for Belgium will be scrapped. Also the need to wear face masks on public transport will be no longer necessary.

Thank fuck. They always confused me. Do I still need a valid jab/booster from under 270 days? I haven't got my booster and its been over 270 days.

9 minutes ago, VolkIreland said:

Thank fuck. They always confused me. Do I still need a valid jab/booster from under 270 days? I haven't got my booster and its been over 270 days.

Nop. They don't check Covid statut (vaccine or test) since a while. Since early March. Now PLF is gone too. Just don't forget your festival ticket 😉 

Well this is good news. At least it saves me booking the booster. 

As for the ticket, it'll be hanging around my neck. So as long as I don't lose my neck I should be A-OK! 😅

55 minutes ago, Archi said:

Nop. They don't check Covid statut (vaccine or test) since a while. Since early March. Now PLF is gone too. Just don't forget your festival ticket 😉 

6 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Which makes me think they deliberately hide the schedule as much as possible. 

They have communicated that 25K tickets were sold for Encore whereas the stage and only holds 20K people. Pretty fishy.

There is still a huge difference between the communicated 25K and the real sales.
Let's call the 25K very optimistic. I mean VERY VERY optimistic.

Hi !

Do you know how I can buy foud and drink voucher for Werchter Boutique ?
I can't find the right section on the website.

Do you know how many tickets cost a drink ? are 20 tickets enough for a day ? There is no info on their sites.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Because RW instead of inventing festivals and canceling doesn't care about improving Saturday's day....

It's sold out long ago, from their POV mission: accomplished. Besides the only option to improve a day is when someone cancels and then you find a replacement who still doesn't have to be your/mine cup of tea.

Saturday is lame (IMO) but I plan to get as much from this day as possible. Stay positive !!

• Upvote 2

Saturday might be weak for a lot of people but those Saturday day tickets are also sold out. For the more pop crowd it's a banger of a day. 

Personally I'm happy that I'll see NBT and Phoebe then get like 3 hours to actually explore the festival before Jorja, Bicep and Jamie. That's still a great day in my eyes.